“Awesome place to eat in St Croix”
Review of No Bones Cafe

No Bones Cafe
Ranked #13 of 113 Restaurants in Christiansted
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Spectacular place!
Great food, great specials, awesome staff, great prices - it doesn't get much better than this!

2  Thank Beachlover4951

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed ten weeks in St. Croix and No Bones was a place we visited several times. There are lots of choices on the island, so we think this place has got it going on. Chuck, the owner, makes No Bones everything that it is. He's affable, he's savvy about his business (we've seen him doing market studies at other eateries around town!), he always has time for a chat. He remembers you if you come in more than once, too. One time, we were a party of six, on the late side, and I think four or five of us ordered the Wedge Salad (the freshest ingredients here, so very tasty, couldn't do better myself......but beware, it's enough for two!). He came to the table, very apologetic, saying they'd run out of iceberg, would I mind romaine? They could easily have said they were out of the wedge, but made the effort to make me happy. And, it was delicious! That's pretty much how the service is at No Bones. The food is delicious......special prime rib night, all kinds of seafood (the mussels appetizer, I had for dinner, it was soooooo good). A good local scene, which we always appreciate when we travel.

2  Thank Judy O
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I stopped by to have lunch with a friend from the island on St. Pat's day. The food and drinks were good; the locals were fun and festive - very into the St. Pat's spirit. It is definitely a "no nonsense" place and very comfortable. The prices are good and the service is quick. We sat at the bar and I enjoyed meeting some "regulars". I went back a second time during my visit and had spinach quiche - it was great and a nice change from the fried menus you find at a lot of the in-town places. I recommend stopping by "No Bones" for a good experience. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Melissa I
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Proprietor Chuck treats you like visiting royalty when you enter this secret hideaway. When you find it, in Gallows Bay behind Sharkey's Bait Stand and Schooner Bay Market, you won't want to go anywhere else! Perfectly prepared classic favorites, plus daily specials, fresh fish and local specialties done spot on make up the satisfying menu. No Bones feels like the bar in Cheers, too - even if you've never been there before it's like everybody knows your name! You don't want to miss a trip to No Bones...it's a WINNER!!!

2  Thank STXGirl
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Great food and prompt service. The laid back place for a good lunch or Dinner

1  Thank slotboss