“Amazing and authentic Cruzan food”
Review of Kim's

Kim's
Ranked #28 of 109 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: 340-773-3377
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to this barely noticeable restaurant near the Christiansted harbor after craving some real Virgin Island food and seeing a few but all excellent reviews on Yelp. Kim's exceeded our expectations and countered the mainland American menus of the surrounding places on the boardwalk. Kim's menu is shared orally based on what they cooked (or could whip up) that day. I had the shrimp and conch dish with seasoned rice. The sauce was amazing and the conch butter-like. My boyfriend had BBQ chicken and seasoned rice that he devoured. The pace is slow but very relaxing and food worth the small wait. The waitress was lovely...felt as if we had been invited into a local's house! Don't leave the island without visiting Kim's!

There are newer reviews for Kim's

Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I dined here around 8:30 on Monday night, 2/4/13. It's hard to find anything open "late", especially Monday-Wednesday, except for the boardwalk bars, so it was nice to have this option. There was only one table of three in the restaurant when we arrived. Our server was very nice. I took her recommendation on the stewed goat (which she said surprised her) and my wife had the conch. I forget what our sides were but it was all very good. It took a while (maybe ~ 30 minutes) to get our food, but we were in no hurry anyway...just relax and don't be in any hurry. I noticed that several locals came in while we were there to pick-up takeout. Very good food and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

This island knows how to prepare their proteins, and Kim's is no exception. One of the best places to sample the local taste and one of the better priced options. The sides are sometimes blander than preferred, but interesting options abound.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

drop by kims, while walking around down town. i had the jerk chicken, and mac and cheese. it was so delish, the lady who waited on me was so pleasant. i wish i got her name, but the food was great. give it a try

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

What a great little spot...there wasn't much of a breeze so it was a little warm but the food and service more than made up for the heat... The menu is written on a sidewalk chalkboard and probably changes daily. In addition to our meals, BBQ chicken or curry chicken with spicy rice and a tossed green salad, we were given a sample of their potato stuffing and a sample of their baked Mac and cheese...all was exceptional!