“Decent beer”

Fort Christian Brew Pub
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Located at one of the most scenic and beautiful locations on the Christiansted boardwalk. Fort Christian Brew Pub is the only Micro-Brewery in the Virgin Islands. Choose from bar seating, outdoor seating on the boardwalk or our upstairs dining area. Fort Christian Brew Pub offers several domestic, imported, and home brewed ales, pilsners, stouts, lagers, and much much more. Our new and improved menu has lunch, dinner, and several appetizers to munch on while you enjoy the breath taking view of the Christiansted Harbor.
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Good micro brew beer right on the pier. Didn't have food but past an hour away having drinks. Pleasant experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

You have got to try the Voo Doo punch! I think I had one every night we were there! Good food, great salsa. Drink specials.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Thanks for taking such great care of my son and I during our trip this past week. Great atmosphere - very friendly.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The fort, scenery, location was great. There are huge fish swimming in the water; amazing. I was there during lunch, although I didn't eat my friends seemed to like their food. I returned a couple nights later & had the jerk chicken sandwich which was extremely dry.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The braised pork tacos were great! Nice view of the waterfront. Parking is scarce.