“Best meal in St Croix”

Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 340-713-8666
Reviewed December 16, 2013

If I had known the quality and value at other restaurants are what they are in St Croix, I would've had dinner here every night of my stay. Very creative menu, expertly executed. The food is outstanding. a fusion of Indian, thai, and mexican influences, but it works. we dined in the outside seating area, which is romantically lit with candles and tiki torches, concrete walled patio with this ultra cool vibe. Sadly we only had one meal here. If you dine elsewhere be warned that the prices will be similar but you will not get the quality, creativity and execution this restaurant offers.

There are newer reviews for Savant

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We had another great meal last night. Definitely one of our favorite places on the island. You can't go wrong with one of the nightly fish specials. We prefer the outdoor seating. Service is always spectacular.

1  Thank Chad W
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was our first experience here - we have been to St. Croix a few times but each time with our kids so we decided to take advantage of being without children and go to an adult restaurant,.,,We had the duck egg rolls (delicious) and then we had crusted wahoo and blackened mahi as our entrees. Both were excellent, I could have done with less food (one less potato pancake with my mahi) but my husband ate it anyway....delicious food, romantic ambience. Wear repellent because there are mosquitos (it's open to the elements) but it was very nice and we'd go back.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the 4th time we have been here. Wife had the divers sea scallops and I had the Mahi steak. WOW...everything was fantastic. If your looking for a very nice dinner on the island be sure to stop here. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

As an experienced restaurant and resort owner and operator I have to say that Savant is absolutely the best restaurant on St Croix! We have been there several times and each time we are impressed. Just a great place with great food and a happy staff. Thank you!