“The Mahi is always great”
Review of Savant

Savant
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Christiansted
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 340-713-8666
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is my go to restaurant when I want fish particularly fresh Mahi. I find this fish hard to get cooked just right it is easily over cooked. Savant's cassava crusted Mahi or any of the daily specials are creative and delicious. There are also dishes for the Carnivore and vegetarian. The wine selection is very good and priced right.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Sitting in the rear courtyard with a great cocktail, the stars as a ceiling. Have no fear if a rain cloud psses, the staff unfurls a canvas roof in no time flat!

1  Thank Elisabeth M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a kid free dinner together, just a short walk from the Fort. We loved the variety on the menu and enjoyed the unique combo of flavors for the food. We both enjoyed different dishes of Mahi Mahi. The restaurant has a wonderful ambiance and made for a special night out on our vacation.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful setting in the cozy courtyard. Food was great. Service was attentive and nice. We were there as a large group of 12 and everyone left happy.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Drinks were great but we had wine so you can really mess that up. We ordered lobster egg rolls for appetizers . Wow they were great a little over priced for what you got, but great. Main dish was wonderful not one thing wrong ,super flavor and prepared perfect. The only complaint was no one bother to ask how we were until it was to late. The bar tender asked of I needed more water. On the other hand our waitress was very busy with larger tables. You need to sit out side to get the whole package deal just beautiful. I do suggest reservations.