“Beef tips!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I would like to start off that everything at the restaurant was TASTY! We didn't have any drinks but the food was some of the best that we have had on the island! The beef tips were the highlight of the meal it was spicy noodles with coconut milk, cury, beef, roasted red peppers, and spinach. It was magical.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The pork was excellent and the veggies that came with it were the best I've eaten (I'm not a fan of the things) There was a grilled banana that just melted in the mouth. The wait staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went with friends to Rum Runners, had a really nice time. The atmosphere was refreshing, the waitress was Great!! She was very knowledgeable about the menu and drink specials, and very friendly! Food was good and reasonably priced….I had the fish tacos, Very Tasty!! a little on the greasy side though…Drinks were Delicious. I would definitely recommend this spot!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The fish tacos are made with fresh fish typically Mahi Mahi and have a wonderful sweet and zesty flavor. Price is reasonable and portions are good!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I ate here for breakfast on our last trip to St. Croix in August. We usually stop by once or twice anytime we visit the big island. This was however our first breakfast encounter with Rum Runners. Nonetheless, we were very pleased with the atmosphere, the food, and the service that has made this place a great establishment to frequent.

For example, my wife's steak was a bit overcooked but was still edible. Before eating my wife did share this with the waitress just as an FYI. My food was cooked perfectly so I had no issues. At the end of our meal, I noticed one of our drinks was comp'd. This was very unexpected but a welcomed surprise when compared to our horrific experience at "Eat @ Cane Bay".

With such excellent service, Rum Runners on the St. Croix boardwalk will be one of our permanent stops whenever my wife and I visit St. Croix. Thank you Rum Runners for being a very good place for drinks and eats. Wishing you all continue success!