“Excellent Jerk pork tenderloin” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of RumRunners

RumRunners
Ranked #8 of 104 Restaurants in Christiansted
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent Jerk pork tenderloin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

The pork was excellent and the veggies that came with it were the best I've eaten (I'm not a fan of the things) There was a grilled banana that just melted in the mouth. The wait staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was pleasant.

Visited September 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Service, Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

Went with friends to Rum Runners, had a really nice time. The atmosphere was refreshing, the waitress was Great!! She was very knowledgeable about the menu and drink specials, and very friendly! Food was good and reasonably priced….I had the fish tacos, Very Tasty!! a little on the greasy side though…Drinks were Delicious. I would definitely recommend this spot!

• Visited August 2012
Baldwin, Maryland
“Yummy Fish Tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

The fish tacos are made with fresh fish typically Mahi Mahi and have a wonderful sweet and zesty flavor. Price is reasonable and portions are good!

Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Place To Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I ate here for breakfast on our last trip to St. Croix in August. We usually stop by once or twice anytime we visit the big island. This was however our first breakfast encounter with Rum Runners. Nonetheless, we were very pleased with the atmosphere, the food, and the service that has made this place a great establishment to frequent.

For example, my wife's steak was a bit overcooked but was still edible. Before eating my wife did share this with the waitress just as an FYI. My food was cooked perfectly so I had no issues. At the end of our meal, I noticed one of our drinks was comp'd. This was very unexpected but a welcomed surprise when compared to our horrific experience at "Eat @ Cane Bay".

With such excellent service, Rum Runners on the St. Croix boardwalk will be one of our permanent stops whenever my wife and I visit St. Croix. Thank you Rum Runners for being a very good place for drinks and eats. Wishing you all continue success!

• Visited August 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Just excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a nice, ocean side dining establishment in the heart of the tourist area. I usually prefer to avoid tourist traps however at the recommendation of many locals we decided to come here for dinner and I am sure glad we did. The service, food and atmosphere is just excellent. I had a filet that was cooked just perfectly and probably one of the top 3 best steaks I've ever eaten. The mixed drinks are also quite amazing, and very reasonably priced. I would come here again with a second thought.

Visited August 2012