“Consistently good!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, European
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Frank Duggan has kept Duggans going through hurricanes and slow economy and the quality remains consistently good. We recently returned from St. Croix and had dinner twice while there; each time was excellent. I love fried chicken and Duggan's makes the best on the island; but, in one case I was lured into ordering the mahi and wasn't disappointed. Everyone in our party, on both occasions, left the table happy. While many good restaurants on the island have closed or changed chefs, Duggans gets it right every time.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went with a group of four. Everyone's food was delicious. No complaints! The two Mahi dishes were fantastic. The service was friendly and attentive. Will go back.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We decided on diner here one night and looked it up for the menu and found out the owner was from Mass like us. The food here was very good the view was beautiful and the staff friendly, just to say the owner seated us and got our drinks.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We ate there last night, it seems that the location is perfect on the water in a small bay. The moon was full and reflected wonderfully on the water.
My beautiful wife had a Mahi with asparagus and beans, the Mahi was good but over peppered the greens were good. I had the specialty lobster in whiskey and rum which was excellent, and delicate.
The key lime pie was good.

BUT excuse me for mentioning this , I went to the gents room and was shocked. The toilet was filthy, the seat was broken, the sink was dirty. It's totally unacceptable to provide such restrooms in a place where you pay over 100$ for dinner. I was truly shocked and ashamed for them....

1  Thank Amnon F
Reviewed February 26, 2013

One of our favorites on the island. Had 2 dinners there last week. My wife and I both had the two different Mahi Mahi specials and they were really good. Friendly wait staff.