“nice to see”
Review of Point Udall

Point Udall
Ranked #10 of 113 things to do in St. Croix
More attraction details
Owner description: This rocky promontory, the easternmost point in the United States, juts into the Caribbean Sea and features "The Castle," a huge mansion perched atop the cliffs and which resembles India's Taj Mahal and a Moorish mosque.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I am glad we drove there. It was a nice drive through the mountains and we stopped to over look the ocean before we got there. But a beautiful view when you get there.

All reviews
"isaac bay"
in 26 reviews
"broken glass"
in 10 reviews
"east end of the island"
in 12 reviews
"car break ins"
"views are amazing"
"taking pictures"
in 7 reviews
"worth the trip"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The drive to Point Udall was very beautiful lots of places to pull off the road to take pictures. The point itself is well plain but now I can say we have been at the "eastern most end of the USA". If hiking is your thing there seemed to be lots of trails, some looked quite steep.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It has a monument for the eastern most point in the US and the views are great... but unless you want to sit on the stone wall and admire the views, it will get old after 5 minutes of looking around and taking pictures. I am glad we went, but also glad we didn't spend more than 5 minutes there... better to relax on the beach if you ask me. Even OK snorkeling is more fun to me :)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

The easternmost point in the US. Great views, scenic drive to Pt. Udall, and without much effort. Drive up the road, park, and take your pictures.
I've never gotten up early enough to enjoy the sunset, but I'll bet it's spectacular.
If you're on the island, it doesn't take much time to drive there and it is free - how can you pass it up?
I've been there 3 times ....