“Terrace with a view”

Ranked #34 of 180 Restaurants in St. Croix
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 12, 2013

First time visiting this restaurant with a friend who lived on the island but had never been. Great terrace with views of Buck Island. The breezes were just right. We ordered off the menu and I had ravioli with seafood in a sherry tomato sauce that was delightful. My husband had the ribeye steak and said it was perfect and my friend had Duck with a cherry sauce. It was a large portion and enough to take half home. All in all the meal was great. They haves deli and fresh baked desserts so we got a peanut butter chocolate bar to go. Very tasty. Definitely a place to return to. They do have diverse pizzas on the menu so you can satisfy kids.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Casual, friendly outdoor terrace restaurant with really good food and drinks. Don't forget to try a bloody mary (with bacon) if you come by for brunch! They also have a market (which has a variety of snacks) and a deli with a nice selection of pasta/potato salads, main dishes (like chicken pot pie and lasagna) and some yummy desserts. Good place to stop by to grab lunch food if you are on your way to the beaches on the east end of the island. I also recommend the pizza!

1  Thank TC1
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Don't be fooled by it's location. It's not waterfront but don't let that stop you. AND it's not overly fancy but the food makes up for it. I ate here many times during my month long stay on the island. Start with lunch and try everything on the menu. Their egglplant parm is great, their salads are huge and original. The sandwiches are worth the trip out to the East End alone. In my opinion if you are traveling around the island on a day trip, make this your lunch time stop.

In the evening the chef kicks it up a notch and offers some incredible dishes, check out their menu you will not be disappointed. Oh, and they have the best on island pizza. Fresh and unique pizzas (call ahead and it will be waiting for you). Also there is an ice cream stand, a small produce market, some food necessities and wine and beer you can purchase here.

They are a "newer" establishment on the island that could be why their overall rating is not really high, but give them a couple of years and I bet they will be in top 10.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm not sure where to start. Everything was excellent. They have a great wince selection.The calamari appetizer was delicious. I had a seafood bowl that I finished far too soon. My wife had a steak smothered in crap and shrimp. I got to help thank goodness. Service was perfect.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Someone told us this was a good dinner place. it was ok.
It did have a very cute country type store and deli.
The view was nothing special and you did not see the ocean.
The food was just ok and service the same.
I would be ok if I did not return to this restaurant. There are better on the island for sure. They did have live music.

1  Thank beachlover1306