“Completed 2 awesome Tours !”
Review of Sea Thru Kayaks VI

Sea Thru Kayaks VI
More attraction details
Owner description: BIOLUMINESCENT BAY TOURS in the only clear kayaks on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands and only one of two operators using clear kayaks in the world. Visit our bay at Salt River National Park which is currently being studied by the National Park Service and Dr. Michael Latz of Scripps Institute California. Experience the bay that the scientific community was unaware existed until a year ago and now is being called possibly the best of the six or seven year round bioluminescent bays in the world. Our see through boats are the best way to view this definitely better than swimming through it.
Christiansted, St. Croix
3 attraction reviews
“Completed 2 awesome Tours !”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My friend and I went on 2 different activities offered by Craig and Bryce; the first being the Creepy Critters in Gallows Bay and the second being the BioLuminesence. Both were incredible and very different from each other. Saw amazing animals in the Critters Tour and Bryce pointed out so many cool critters! It was awesome!! This was done using bottom see-through kayaks with lights. The BioLuminsence at Salt River was INCREDIBLE !!! That was amazing!! Bryce is so knowledgeable and so informative of the history of the island, the ecosystem and the marine life. It was an amazing experience ! DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS !!

Visited September 2012

River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Blew my mind”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My 11 year old son and I were looking to make the most of our last days on the island of St. Croix and decided to give Craig and Bryce a call to schedule a bio luminescent tour. The boats were really very well maintained, Bryce was an exceptional guide and gave lots of fun historical facts. Before the tour started Bryce and Craig offered us coconut water which was very refreshing.

You could tell his heart and soul were invested in the business and he gave an incredible tour of a magical bay at night.

Visited June 2012
Newnan, Georgia, USA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A highlight of our St. Croix visit!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My granddaughter and I spent just over 2 weeks on St. Croix this summer visiting my mom and brother. They had PLENTY of activities lined up to keep the 9-year-old busy, so we did and saw a lot, but the night/bioluminescence kayak trip with Sea-Thru Kayaks was at the top of my list of favorites. Bryce was full of information about the creatures and their science, and added plenty of local history and trivia to keep the cross-water trip interesting until we got to the lagoon. Then the magic began! The time flew by -- the glow of the tiny creatures and jellyfish was amazing to see. Through it all, Bryce and his helper circulated around all the kayaks in our group, answering questions and keeping check on all. I am not by nature a "water person" and usually a bit apprehensive even with boats, but I felt perfectly safe on this excursion -- probably because it was so fascinating I forgot to worry!

Besides being a great science lesson for my granddaughter, it was a fun evening and something I would do again.

Visited June 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Adventure”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Me and my family had a marvelous time with Craig and Bryce on the bioluminescent nighttime kayaking adventure. They had a third tour guide with them, I believe his name was Troy. Bryce and Troy actually lead us out and they were so knowledgable, courteous and down right fun. I reccomend this to anyone and everyone. My Mom and son were in a kayak and my son got tired so Troy and Bryce towed them. We had so much fun with the "glow angels" Bryce did for us and my son even touched a glow in the dark jellyfish. It was a funfilled time and reasonably priced. Thanks for a fantastic time guys.
Jessica, Johnny, Debi and James

Visited August 2012
Sparta, New Jersey
“A Must Do!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

At the beginning of August my husband and I took our three kids to St. Croix (there first time our second). One of the things on our to do list was the bioluminescence on the "Sea Thru Kayaks". Can't imagine doing this in a regular kayak, even though it's dark out it's "magical" going through the bay at night. Craig and Bryce made all of us feel very comfortable and Bryce had a great sense of humor and really knew his history. I being a little nervous going out into the ocean at night in a kayak was a little nerve racking, but I would do it again in a heart beat! So worth the money, a must see!

Visited August 2012