Stayed here foir only two days over a weeekend. Live music on Friday night, great food, good service. You can learn to SCUBA dive here too. Everything was neat and clean. The beach is nice and surrounded by high rocks keeping out the people that usually come by to hawke their wares.
We stayed the end of October before the season got started, there was some renovating going on, should be done by now. Warm welcome and everyone was helpful. This is an older resort taken over by Marriott. It is not new but from what I saw the place is great. about 20 minutes by taxi to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a tropical oasis at Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa. Our resort in St. Croix, US Virgin Islands offers a one-of-a-kind luxury setting within the foothills of a lush tropical rainforest. We sit only steps away from the pristine sands of Estate Davis Bay and our oceanfront resort offers easy access to many exhilarating outdoor activities in St. Croix. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Hotel St. Croix
- Carambola Beach Hotel
- Carambola Beach Resort
- Renaissance St. Croix Carambola Beach Resort & Spa U.S. Virgin Islands