This is THE ideal location on St Croix for a great day at the beach.
- one of the most clear clean beaches on St Croix is located here.
- eat @ Cane Bay is one of 3 local restaurants within walking distance. And Eat serves an INCREDIBLE burger, great craft cocktails (yes you read that correctly, a beach bar serving amazing drinks) live music weekly, yoga classes on weekend
- Cane Bay Dive shop is steps from the beach
- reef for snorkeling is literally 10 kicks off the beach.
- shore diving out to a wall that starts in 45 feet of water and drops to 12,000 feet with turtles, rays, sharks, and an abundance of sea life (lion fish have been hunted down and reef fish are abundant at the time of this writing) all available with a short swim out for diving on your own, or groups leaving from Cane Bay Dive Shop any time you desire to dive!
- share trees available along the beach
- crystal clear water and beautiful white sand
- every weekend it's a fun family party time on the beach.
If you haven't been down to Cane Bay you are missing one of the most beautiful spots on St Croix. It's worth the drive if you are staying on the east end. You will feel like you are on a completely different island! Make a day trip out of of it. You won't be sorry!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.