I had my wedding at the Seven Stars on April 2010. The hotel is new and beautiful, I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Grace Bay Beach is as beautiful as ever and thankfully, all the loud construction up and down the beach seems to be complete. Most of my review though, is specific to my wedding. From planning to the day of the event, the staff there were the most wonderful to work with!! I had checked out a few other hotels in Provo for the wedding, but they all had wedding packages that werent customizeable, too expensive or wanted me to work with a third party wedding planner. I did not hire a planner but instead worked mainly with Niki Flowers at the Seven Stars. She was incredibly understanding about my budget and always gave me 3-4 different options on everything. She replied to all my emails very quickly, and because I had been to the island before and felt comfortable with her planning, I didnt need to fly to the island for any planning trips (huge money and time saver for me). On the day of my wedding, the skies were overcast, so they kept in constant contact with me about moving some of the event indoors if necessary. They were on top of everything and I never felt stressed at all. After the wedding and dinner, we danced the night away at their beachfront bar. I can honestly say my wedding is the best party i've ever been to, thanks in large part to the planning and coordination by the staff at the Seven Stars. I look forward to going back to celebrate anniversaries in the years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, West Indies, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales