As a travel agent on site inspection I stayed at this property for three nights in Oct 2008.
The hotel is newly built and offers fantastic flexibility in the accommodation arrangements with options for 1, 2, 3 or even 4 bedroom apartments. All apartments are superbly fitted out and offer furnishings and facilities of a very high standard.
It was most definitely low season when we visited and I would like to see the hotel with higher occupancy but the outside space and facilities are superb. The main pool area seemed a fraction small but you have the one of the best, if not the best beach, in the world right on your doorstep so I don't think overcrowding would ever be a problem.
The gym is well kitted out and the spa, whilst small, offered a comprehensive menu of treatments and was of an excellent standard.
I believe the Seven Stars will most suit families, especially when the childrens club is up an running hopefully by Dec 08.
The food was excellent, we didn't fully appreciate a busy, buzzing atmosphere as the hotel was quiet but if the standard of food remains consistent there will be no issues there.
Overall I would highly recommend the Seven Stars, I hope it can find it's rightful place in the market as there are other fantastic hotels on Providenciales and the hotel needs to distinguish itself. It is a big bold statement on the beachfront and may not suit all markets but the standard of accommodation and finish is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales