We were in T&C for 7 nights, 4 of which we spent at Seven Stars.
Upon arrival, we were given rum punch and cold towels. Such a nice touch :) Everyone greeted us by name and were very friendly.
Our room wasn't ready, so they encouraged us to wander around the property or go grab food at the The Deck. We wandered around, and within minutes were greeted by Lila and two other employees. Lila never forgot our names after telling him that first day, and checked in on us constantly. What a gem he is! His positive energy was contagious and he clearly loves his job and the people he's around.
Our room was finally ready, and it was positively lovely. We stayed in a beachfront 1 BR. The view was pretty darn great. It was perfectly spotless. Our bags showed up within minutes of us getting there, of course, with a bellman with a giant welcoming smile.
The location just can't be beat. It's peaceful, safe, convenient to the few nearby restaurants. I'm a stickler for safety when I've travel (including to much less safe places like South Africa, Jamaica, and Thailand), and I didn't once feel remotely unsafe. There's security walking around everywhere. I put my engagement ring in the room safe, but more for convenience than concern.
As other people have mentioned, there's an adults-only quiet deck with lounge chairs with an insane view of the beach. We were in heaven reading on that deck. It's my happy place. We spent most of our time going back and forth from there to the ocean to The Deck for food. Lila (and others!) kept us well hydrated and fed :) You positively can't beat this view or how relaxing it was. We were looking to disconnect from work on this trip (we're two really busy professionals tied to our devices), but there was semi-decent WiFi to do some emails out there too. Don't do that though. Enjoy the view. ;)
My two complaints (one really small):
Small complaint: The prices. They're just insanely high. We've done some pretty extravagant trips (sidenote: go splurge and stay at Ladera or Jalousie in St. Lucia -- it's lifechangingly awesome!), but this didn't seem quite worth the price we spent on the trip as a whole.
Bigger complaint: I had a horrible massage (and it was expensive). My fiance, simultaneously, had 'one of the best massages he's ever had'. We love our massages. We both requested firm pressure and 80-minute deep tissue massages. Again, his was apparently amazing (the masseuse's name is escaping me -- it was a guy with light eyes and a french accent). Mine was miserably little pressure and lots of "sweeping motions". Meh. I also requested my legs not be massaged (long story), and she did anyway. Total bummer to spend $200 and not feel like I got anything for it, but again, my fiance loved his, so I'm canceling that out in my review :)
If I have friends or family or coworkers headed to T&C, I will most certainly highly recommend Seven Stars. You won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, West Indies, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales