My husband and I stayed at the Stars the week of May 4th 2014. This was the low season so there were not many folks around but lots of non-school aged kids.
The hotel and grounds were beautiful. We stayed in a water front junior suite. The room was good sized (bigger than the average American hotel room) with high ceilings, kitchenette, HUGE bathroom with stand up shower and soaker tub and good sized balcony (fit sm table, 2 chairs and 1 lounger - with room to spare). The view was the best ocean front we've ever experienced. Good enough that we actually hung out on the balcony - which was a first for us. The room was clean and the staff was very attentive.
I've read some of the reviews saying the service was not good however we found it to be excellent. One review I read compared it to Beaches down the road. We've stayed at both and you simply can not compare the 2. It all depends on what you are looking for. Beaches was great - for the type of place it is. The all inclusive, never ending child entertainment, mega resort (but did not feel like a mega resort). The Seven Stars was equally as great - for the type of place it is - quieter, let you have your space and relax non-inclusive resort.
My only complaint was the food. It was not bad. It just did not match the quality of the resort. However this did not bother us because the resort was walking distance to the "town" area (with lots of restaurants) as well as across from a grocery store so you did not have to eat at the resort (and it was no trouble at all to go off the resort).
The beach was beautiful and did not feel cramped. We always had an umbrella - again we were there in off season.
We went without the kids (ages 2.5 and 4 yrs) however felt that it would have been a great place to go with them.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales