The staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. Our garden view room was nice and actually had a partial view of the ocean from the balcony. It was great that the beach was a short walk from our room and that the hotel provided chairs and towels. My main issue with the hotel was that the breakfast wasn't particularly nice. The pancakes were hard as rocks and the waffles were soggy. It was also bizarre that that there was no room service.Despite these food issues we had a relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, West Indies, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales