My husband and I just arrived home from a fabulous 7 day stay at seven stars. We stayed in a one bedroom ocean front suite on the fourth floor in building one that we thoroughly enjoyed. It was very large and well furnished both inside and on the terrace. The full kitchen was nicely appointed. We took advantage of the Graceway market across the street to purchase wine, beer, snacks and even lunch provisions. We enjoyed having a cocktail on the lovely terrace before dinner each night. The terrace had a table and chairs for 4 as well as loungers and 2 comfortable arm chairs with foot stools. The view was fabulous and we spent many relaxing hours on the terrace in the early evenings.
The bedroom with a four poster king size bed was very comfortable with another wonderful ocean view! And the bathroom was fantastic, large and beautiful. We especially loved the huge shower with a window and great breeze most days - it was like taking a shower outdoors!
I also appreciated having the washer and dryer in the unit which allowed us to pack fewer clothes.
The beach and pool of course are unmatched. Even though I believe the resort was quite full when we were there, it never felt crowded. The lounge chairs and umbrellas are plentiful and comfortable.
We went to the Sunday night barbecue and bonfire which had live music and was really fun. We also ate at the deck and the sand bar, both of which were fine. We found the daily breakfast to be very good and the service was always welcoming and warm.
My husband used both the tennis courts and the fitness center and found both to be in good shape.
We also liked that there were restaurants, shops and rental cars within a short 5 min walk from the resort. We ate at Fresh Catch which was very good and reasonably priced and Coco Bistro which was absolutely fabulous.
All in all, a really great vacation at Seven Stars. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales