Amazing views. Middle of Grace bay beach. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Clean and modern rooms. Service was good. Beach service was great. Food was better than expected. Pricey but overall good. Breakfast was decent - was probably the least favorite meal there.
Can't wait to go back. I loved the complimentary yoga and kick boxing. And heated pool was the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, West Indies, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales