My family had a wonderful stay at Seven Stars Resort over the Christmas holidays. Grace Bay is home to the most beautiful beach and water I have ever seen. The resort staff was fist class and willing to help with any request. The resort was clean and well kept. One nice feature is that the water sports (sail boat, paddle board, kayak) are included in the stay. Same is true for bikes to use exploring the island.
The food is good, but expensive, as is the case with most everything on the island. The locals are extremely friendly and make you feel very welcome.
I'd highly recommend a visit to Turks and a stay at Seven Stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales