I traveled to Seven Stars for a 5 night stay in mid-October. I was looking for a quiet escape to the beach to unplug after a difficult summer. I have been to Provo many times before but this was my first time at Seven Stars and will certainly not be my last. In fact, this is where I plan to stay when I return. From arrival to departure, everything was outstanding. In fact, I knew I was in store for a great experience before I even arrived. I booked directly through the resort and spoke with Yngrit. She was fantastic. Not only was she helpful in selecting my accomodations, but we corresponded several times before my arrival and she was always very helpful. I had requested a room with a nice view of the ocean and what I got was jaw dropping. I was given an upgrade to an oceanfront suite that was too beautiful for words. Although it was low season and the resort was fairly empty, I reaize that they did not have to do this. It was so greatly appreciated, particularly because I spent more time in the suite than expected due to rain. The weather forecast did call for rain each day and although it certainly did rain, I also had some beatiful sunshine as well. Housekeeping was always friendly, considerate and kept the suite spotless. The staff at breakfast were always terrific as well. The breakfast (which is included) is terrific. Whether you are looking for a low calorie option or want to splurge on a big breakfast, you have the option. They offer everything from bagels, croissants, pastries, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles/pancakes, fresh fruit, cereal, granola, cheese and more! Coffee and juice was at my table within minutes. The beach is breathtaking. Grace Bay in general is. I have stayed at other resorts in the past and walked the entire beach while there, and Seven Stars is in a prime spot. The beach chairs at Seven Stars also look much nicer than most other resorts. The resort is also located one block away from the grocery store and most of the shopping. You cannot ask to be in a better location. Claudette at the concierge and Leo were fantastic as well. Claudette always gave me excellent recommendations and really looked out for me. Leo was very helpful in trying to accomodate my snorkel trip. The spa treatments were wonderful too. I had two incredible massages from Edwina and I highly recommend. Overall, I cannot say enough about Seven Stars and the great people that made my staff so enjoyable. Thank you and I will be back very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales