Lovely junior king suite with beautiful views and cushy ultrasuede couch. Bed was very comfortable with marshmallow pillows. Modern decor with dining room and fully equipped, spacious kitchen made our stay pleasant. The bathrooms had double sinks with separate shower (large enough for 2 with built in seating too) and a jacuzzi tub. Ensuite toilet had an additional door for extra privacy. 2nd bathroom was off the entrance into the condo.
The large balcony had an ocean view and we were on an upper floor so all we heard was the sound of gentle surf.
Oh, the ocean water!!! Clear as the sky and tranquil. The beach was a 2 minute walk from our room. (Avoid the salt water pool to avoid youngsters. )
The location was perfect. Since we only stayed 3 nights, we wanted to spend all our time in sunshine, in ocean or on sand. Having on site restaurants was a plus. Outdoor dining at The Deck was very good. And we were close enough to town (5 min walk) to bars, shopping and grocery stores to stock up on sparkling water, snacks, etc. try Danny Buoy's in town for their mango daiquiris and Bella Luna Restaurant for dinner in town.
Everything in Providenciales waaayyy overpriced, but you need to understand all goods are IMPORTED. Providenciales is an island, after all.
My only criticism is that the housekeeping was spotty, at best even though we left cash tips (on top of the 15% surcharge). Our bathroom cups were never switched out the entire time we were there. Trash was empty but no liners replaced. One day, no wash cloths were given. Small details, but these were oversights that left a bad impression and peeved me--not a feeling I wanted on my honeymoon.
Overall, we had a great time doing nothing--a luxury for both of us. Providenciales is an idyllic place and the Seven Stars Resort makes it worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales