Very high-end hotel with friendly and helpful staff. It is on the pricey end but totally worth it: never have to fight for a chair near the pool or on the beach, very quiet resort so you really have a chance to relax. The room amenities are great, the usual stuff is there plus there is washer and dryer which is really practical for a beach vacation. We had a spacious room with ocean view. The only minor downside is that the bed is a little soft so after a few nights, it started to be uncomfortable for someone who is use to a firmer bed. All and all, great hotel for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, West Indies, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales