My fiancee Mike and I recently stayed at Seven Stars Resort from June 10 -16. From the minute we arrived, everything was perfect. There is not one negative thing to say about this resort. The staff were always pleasant and couldn't do enough for you, especially Ingrid, who assisted us in our reservations and also assisted Mike in planning a romantic dinner for two on the beach under a canopy with candles, flowers, and our own waiter, where he proposed (and I said yes!), to Don, who was our server at the beach/pool area. The rooms were impeccable, with a kitchen complete with china, wine glasses, silverware, etc. and a coffee maker and expresso maker. We had an oceanfront suite which was breathtaking, and the grounds of the resort are meticulously groomed with beautiful landscaping. The beach is beautiful, and all you see is blue water. You must do the snorkeling excursion which the concierge will arrange for you. The resort has its own boat and the skipper and snorkeling guide were very pleasant and helpful - and all you have to do is show up. Towels, drinks, lunch are all included, and besides snorkeling over the 3rd largest reef in the world, we also stopped at iguana island, an island for lunch, and other beaches to gather sand dollars and conch shells. By the way, the staff at the watersports hut on the beach are wonderful as well - they cleaned our conch shells so they looked like we purchased them at a gift shop. The restaurants were all great as well particularly Opus, Mango Reef, Magnolia's and Coco Bistro. If you want to sample local cuisine, Sailing Paradise is perfect for lunch, and they will even come and pick you up. JImmy's Dive Bar is also walking distance from the resort and is a very casual beachy bar/restaurant that we enjoyed. We are planning on returning in June 2014 for our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales