we've just arrived back to Canada from 2 weeks at SS's. We've been there many times before but the place just keeps getting better and better every time. It all starts with the lady in reservations named Yngrit, she's amazing and always looks after us so so well. Then there's the restaurant staff, all the girls are so very friendly and helpful (Beatrice is so nice) and lastly are the guys on beach and around the deck. Delleno, Kirky, Don, Lilla, Asita, Alen, they all take great care of us when we are there. Its a beautiful place and when you have amazing staff like SS does there's no better place to spend your vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales