“Amazing choice for our honeymoon!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seven Stars Resort & Spa

Seven Stars Resort & Spa
Ranked #3 of 43 Hotels in Providenciales
Hampton, Virginia
“Amazing choice for our honeymoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Seven Stars went above and beyond our expectations for our honeymoon!
We were impressed as soon as we met the greeter at the airport from Seven Stars that helped us with your bags and getting a taxi. Once we got to Seven Stars we were in awe of how beautiful and clean it was. They greeted us with many smiles and a wonderful rum punch. We were given a tour of the resort and then taken to our room. We initally booked an ocean view Jr. Suite. I remember when our tour guide opened the door I was in shock. We received a complimentary upgrade to an oceanview 1 bedroom suite that overlooked the pool and the ocean, it was breathtaking! Also, a complimentary bottle of merlot to start off our honeymoon celebration! We even sat on our balcony for an entire afternoon one day enjoying our gorgeous views! We loved loved loved our room and deserves more then 5 stars!
We stayed 5 nights and enjoyed dinner at Seven the first night there which was our favorite restaurant we went to on the island. Very delicious food and beautiful atmosphere. We enjoyed every day laying by the pool and also on the beach and never had a problem finding chairs. I wish we would have explored the island of Turks and Caicos more but we felt very comfortable/relaxed staying on the resort grounds all day long. The views of Grace Bay are incredible here! My husband and myself enjoyed many cocktails lounging on the chairs every day relaxing to picturesque turquoise waters of Grace Bay. I know there are many reviews about how pricey the drinks and food were but they were very delicious and worth every penny. We enjoyed lunch a few times at the Sand Dollar and also at the beachfront restaurant for dinner. We did take advantage of the grocery store (which is very clean and easy walking distance) to get water and a few snacks for the room.
The staff was wonderful at Seven Stars as well. I wish I remembered everyones name that helped us but not one person did not help without a smile. They always made sure you were enjoying your time and willing to help in anyway. I enjoyed that housekeeping came to the room twice a day to clean and did a great job! We also took advantage of paddle boarding one morning along Grace Bay, which was offered free from the resort which we loved! We also did a couples massage at the spa which I highly recommened for all couples! I had one of the best massages that I can remember. Both massage therapists were very professional and kind, we were tempted to get one every day!
I really must say it was the best vacation we have every been on and my Husband and I area already planning our next trip back. Thank you Seven Stars and the staff for making our stay so wonderful and wish we were still there now enjoying your lovely resort!!! My dream honeymoon was always to go to the beautiful island of Turks and Caicos and your resort made it so special for us!

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor or higher for a better view! Even though the ocean front rooms are proba...
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (732)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at Seven Stars on our third visit to Grace Bay and wished we'd visited sooner! We'd booked a premier ocean front 1 bedroom and got bumped up to a 2 bedroom to accommodate our request for a higher floor. And we were given a complimentary bottle of wine to help celebrate our anniversary.

The accommodations are great -- our ocean front view from the bedroom and spacious balcony amazing! We thoroughly enjoyed the heated salt water pool and beach, tennis court with complimentary bottled water and proximity to the grocery store and restaurants like Caicos Cafe and Coco Bistro.

But what really makes this resort special is the staff -- from our greeting at the airport, to check in, cleaning staff, poolside and beach servers, restaurant staff on The Deck, The Sand Dollar and Seven. You'll definitely want to go back.

• 3 of 5 stars
Simpsonville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had an oceanfront junior suite and it exceeded my expectations. The reason why is because we had a great view, comfy bed, big bathroom, good coffee(which is so rare in hotels), kitchenette, and washer/dryer. The beach is by far one of the best beaches in the world! Our beach attendant , Lila from Nepal, was amazing! He was so friendly, and was always there for us!!! Our breakfast came with the room, and had an excellent variety of fruit and cheeses. I especially like my half day snorkel excursion with the hotel's boat. We had a small group of 6. We saw dolphins, snorkeled the barrier reef, snorkeled for sand dollars, and had a picnic on a beach. Food was just ok, but beach amazing! Then, they took us by Parrot Cay and pointed out several celebreity's houses. We have been on other boat tours, (Caicos Dream Tours) and while good; Seven Stars was a step above!! In conclusion, all I can say is this place is a WINNER!!

Room Tip: Go for a room in the buildings closest to the ocean
1 Thank BethA02
nicoletravels
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

There are so many good reviews here, and I will agree with most of it: the place is lovely, the pool staff can’t do enough to help you relax on “Island Time”, and the beach is to-die-for! It is the epitome of paradise: clear turquoise water and soft white sand. Having been to most all of the islands, this Grace Bay Beach does NOT disappoint.

Here are a couple more things:
• This is a time to spring for ocean-view. Because while the hotel is not five-star, the location and the view ARE.
• The resort and the rooms are clean and spacious. We had a little kitchenette that you could actually cook a meal in. The décor is not going to win any design awards but... It’s not a five-star hotel.
• The drinks ARE expensive but strong. A lot of people bought coolers and beer across the street (there’s a grocery store) and took their own stuff to the beach. No one from the resort seemed to care, so that’s an option. We were too lazy, so we sucked down many many $15 piña coladas and $7 beers :).
• We did book a half-day snorkle trip through the resort, again due to lack of thought beforehand and more laziness (noticing a pattern?). Concierge screwed up our reservation for the trip and gave us half off the original cost. If I had it to do over, I might look for more options through a local company or even another resort, since that specific outing was all Seven Stars was offering. Although it was well-wounded and felt like a good excursion,
We stopped at Iguana Beach, then snorkled over the coral reef and then dove for sand dollars at another location. Then they take you to a remote island and provide lunch and beer/wine. (The lunch was kinda gross, but you’re back at the hotel by 1 so you can still have a real lunch and you don’t sign up for a snorkle trip for the food). The captain and deckhand were awesome, even finding us ladies some shells on the beaches and giving us sand dollars when we didn’t find any. They showed us a good time like it was their job! Most importantly, the guy who snorkled with us was definitely looking out for each of us in the strong current. We all felt safe as the boat followed the current with us so we wouldn’t have to swim back against the current.
There’s only one thing: There were only two couples on our snorkle trip when there are usually 10. It is a small boat and I think 10 strangers would be too many. A group of friends would be fine. I’m sure the amazing captain and deckhand do a good job with 10, but we were relieved it was just 4.

Concierge is the weak link. A friend of mine called to book a couples massage as a gift for my husband and me and they never called her back. Then they messed up our snorkle reservation (which they more than compensated for). When I called for reservations for a place that books up quickly, concierge said she’d get back to me and never did. They know that a lot of the better restaurants book up fast, so it’d be great if they could ask you when you check in if you’d like to make reservations for the week of your stay.
When I asked if there was a way to SCUBA dive on the island without certification, she said no, even though that’s not true (it’s just that the hotel doesn’t offer it).

6 Thank nicoletravels
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Our room was remarkably spacious and exceedingly well maintained. The resort was quite full in anticipation of a wedding, but it never felt crowded. The general manager was a constant presence on the property, always willing to spend time with the guests. The concierge was very helpful in getting restaurant reservations. The proximity of a high end supermarket makes it easy to stock up with snacks and wine in anticipation of the often spectacular sunsets.

Biggest nit: low water pressure in the (enormous) shower.
We are returning later this year.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Puyallup
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Seven Stars in March, and had a great time! The rooms are very clean- housekeeping comes around twice daily. We stayed in a smaller room- would probably spend the extra money next time for an ocean view, it would be worth it! Nevertheless, we were very satisfied with our room.

The grounds are very well kept, we never had trouble finding a chair at the beach, and the view is phenomenal! We enjoyed the food at the resort- the included breakfast is pretty good, and we ate at all of the restaurants during our stay and enjoyed them also. A little pricey for food and drinks, but this is true of everywhere on the island. As others have mentioned, it's also great that the rooms include a kitchenette and there is a grocery store just a short walk from the resort.

Overall, we had a very pleasant stay here, the staff was always helpful and friendly, and the location is great. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Sharon H
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Stayed 6 days/5 nights June 2012

Had a 5 star experience - the service was top notch. We had an amazing suite- more space than we needed! I loved our balcony - I remember just sitting out during the days & nights - soaking it all in.
Things I remember
-We had a nespresso machine in our room which I loved and took advantage of.
-We borrowed their bicycles and explored the area
-enjoyed the free breakfasts
-Loved the day beds!
-THE BEACH IS PHENOMENAL - Best beach I have seen with my own eyes. The softest sand, turquoise waters, SO CLEAN and CLEAR, and warm - I felt like the whole beach was my bathtub.
My husband and I did a whole outta nothing- just beach bummed it. and loved it.
Thank you for a wonderful honeymoon & the memories. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple