We chose Seven Stars based on other Tripadvisor reviews and our stay was beyond perfection. Our flight arrived at 11am and the airport hotel greeters arranged for a $13/person taxi to the hotel (about 15minutes away). Once we arrived, we were greeted with warm towels, warmer smiles and, of course, some rum punch. We filled out some paperwork, and since our room was not ready (check in is 4pm) we were taken to a changing room and we put on our suits, stashed our luggage at the front desk and had some lunch at The Deck and napped on the beach until the room was ready, about 3:30. I don't know what karmic good deeds we did, but we got upgraded from the junior premier suite with ocean views to a one bedroom premier suite with ocean views. We were a bit worried about the overall cost of our trip, but after our experience, we felt like it was worth it. The suite was amazing, bigger than my NYC apartment, 1900 sq feet, private balcony, full kitchen with all appliances (microwave, stainless steel fridge/dishwasher, stove)/dishes/n'espresso machine, dining area, lounging area with flat screen tv, two bathrooms, king size bed, jet tub, walk in shower, etc. Most important to me, the place was spotless. The facility in general, is well maintained and staffed. We found Desmond Lightbourne and Iquita Brooks especially helpful. The hotel can arrange dinner reservations, snorkeling/sunset cruises and other outings. We went parasailing with Captain Marvin's and did a Glowworm sunset cruise with Sun Catchers. One of the more romantic options was a trip to private beach with a full picnic set up for about $500, which I think would be perfect for someone seeking some "Bachelor"-style romance. My only criticism of our trip to Seven Stars-Grace Bay was that it was too short.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales