My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights in early November. Luckily, it rained only the first day there and was beautiful the rest of the time. The winds do pick up at times though.
The resort was clean even for my standards! The cleaning staff was great and quick and thorough. I'm not sure if they knew our schedule or what, but they cleaned in the morning and did the evening turn down when we were out, making sure not to be intrusive. They were like what another reviewer said, "like magical elves".
The resort is within walking distance to the gourmet supermarket, and we made great use of our full kitchen. We stayed in an oceanview (middle building) one bedroom on the 3rd floor. We asked for a higher floor, but there was nothing else available. The view was still great, but since we were closer to the pool & fountains the ocean sounds were drowned out. Those fountains were pretty loud and I liked it when they were off. The rooms are tiled and unfortunately, the people in the floor above us sounded like they were moving furniture ALL day long. VERY disturbing, loud & grating. I wish they padded the chairs so it wouldn't create such a ruckus on the tiles!
We made good use of the washing machine in our room. The wifi was available from our room and we had a good signal most of the time.
We did the caicos dream tours half day conch dive that concierge scheduled for us. It was great! The Sunday beach bonfire BBQ was also a MUST, but get there early so that you can grab the tables closest to the beach, fire pit and get some privacy. Unlike other resorts we had been to, we did not feel pressured to spend all our money at the resort. This made for a very relaxing stay.
We made good use of the complimentary bikes to eat at the local restaurants & shop.
When we were there the resort was a little packed. We didn't have problems finding chairs, but it was a little more crowded then we were expecting at this time of the year.
Overall, a great place to stay, and we would return, maybe at a less crowded time and as long as the reviews stay good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales