Based on the name of this hotel my expectation was high. While it may not be a seven star hotel, it certainly is impressive. We had a lovely room on a higher floor looking out to the sea. Waking up every morning and having coffee on the balcony with a view of Grace Bay was wonderful. What is seven stars is the view!
The hotel is clean and modern. Having been to Provo many times I always stay right on Grace Bay and the location of this hotel is perfect. The food at the hotel is also very good. I have no complaints, the stay was great from start to finish. I like to stay somewhere new when I return to the same place, but I would have no problem staying here again and recommending it to someone else. Overall an amazing stay at Seven Stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales