This is our third visit to the resort.
Each visit just gets better.We are a couple that both travel a lot for business and are blessed with trips to many parts of the globe.Without any exageration the service and attention to detail is outstanding and is up there with the very best.We noted in the reception area many local and far reaching awards,very deserving.
I was lucky enough to celebrate my birthday here and Mahendra ,Dilid and Salman the housekeeping team,had not only given me a bottle of wine but had designed a personal Happy BIrthday motif out of local flowers.Great touch.
Alan the host in the restaurant Seven is the perfect host,and the cuisine is the best on the island.The lobster ravioli is magnificent.
The Spa is very much part of the resort ,and unlike other hotels is not outsourced and therefore is very joined up in the seamless approach to service.
At the front desk not only at check in ,but all through the stay,nothing is too much trouble,and always performed with a smile.
Steve and all the team at the beach go out of their way to make one feel special.
Ken the general manager is very visible,personable and clearly shares a wonderful rapport with this superb team.A couple of the housekeeping team shared the fact that they had all been taken out recently by the hotel as a group as a thank you for all their hard work,it was great to hear them both talk with such pride of the hotel.
Ingrit who handles a lot of the reservations goes that extra mile and checks also as to how the stay is going
Great trip....we will be back soon...now back to the winter in Toronto!
Chris and Christine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales