we originally booked with the Sands for price; however, when we arrived we were astonished at the quality of the Sands. We immediately called the Seven Stars, they made room for us at a greeat rate and made our transition the best ever. I have never met such wonderful staff and people, there are amazing things to do, for free on the beach: paddle board, kayak, etc. and the beach staff, Eldred and Clay, were amazing!! They help you with the water sports and if at anytime they even question you are scared or need help, they jump on a speed boat to come out to you. They are amazing!! The food was great, rooms perfect, and even had access to my Monday night football! Don't miss out on the Seven Stars boat half day excursion, I'm terrified of the water but had the absolute best time of my life withe boat staff who take very good care of you with plenty of free drinks, food and a great time!!! I loved this place and if you are going to the islands, stay here or you will be sorry you chose elsewhere because of a cheaper price. Their prices are worth the comfort, safety and amazing staff. Even at our complimentary breakfast, the staff always remembered your name and were so genuinely kind, Beatrice even honked at us while we were walking to the store days later and smiled and waved. I love the place, the resort and the people that work there!! Trust me, I am a very sharp consumer who does not like to spend money and who is suspicious of everyone but this is the first time in my many travels I felt 100% safe, happy and had the best time of my life!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales