“Beautiful Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 45 Hotels in Providenciales
connecticut
“Beautiful Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I had a great 4 day stay. The rooms are beautiful, drop dead bathrooms, comfortable beds... Staff s terrific. A low key resort. This s not the island for action... One for books and quiet time with your partner . Breakfasts although part of the price are too controlled. Buffet style, but servers all over you not really allowing you to enjoy the lovely selection that you should feel comfortable choosing from

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank trigger1070

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (817)
Neptune, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed at the Seven Stars resort from June 9-15th and had a fantastic time. My wife and I traveled with our 2.5 yr old daughter and stayed in a premier one bed room suite. First our suite was fantastic. It was very large (1800sq ft) with one and half bedrooms and a large living area. The kitchen had everything you could need and was very modern. Every aspect of the resort is super clean - which was important because of the stomach bug news that we heard prior to coming. There was no one sick at this resort!!
We ate at all three restaurants and had lunch daily at the Sand Dollar. Be aware that Turks is a very expensive island and be prepared not to worry about prices and just have fun. We loved Seven and had a great experience as the food was truly incredible. Before going we read lots of reviews about the breakfast being disappointing but it was anything but. It was great! Breads, Cereal, Scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon along with fantastic coffee. They would also cook other things you wanted (french toast, pancakes, eggs other ways etc) if you just asked.
The pool was great and not too crowded as we had no trouble getting a seat each day. The beach was the same and if you have not been to Turks the sand is like baby powder and the ocean is the among the bluest in the Caribbean. The resort is close to shopping but again be prepared for sticker shock. Case of budlight is $59 and half a gallon of milk is $9. Want a bag of chips -$7
We did not do the Sunday BBQ which everyone we talked to loved but we did do the Surf and Turf on Weds which was our only negative of the whole trip.
The staff here is fantastic as even the grounds keepers remembered our names and said hello everyday. Plenty of people to help you when you needed it but they also know when to leave you alone and let you relax. This resort has a nice blend of elegance and casualness that makes it perfect for the type of traveler that like to be surrounded by nice things and amenities but doesn't want to be near the snobby crowd. Trust me this place is really nice and you will not go wrong staying here.

Room Tip: We had an ocean front room that did not face the pool. Nice for making it extra quiet. We were in...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank caringi1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We just had our honeymoon here and cannot speak highly enough about Seven Stars! The place is AMAZING, spotlessly clean, beautiful and extremely well run. The staff are a credit to the management, professional and friendly at all times. We used the spa facility, which was excellent. We dined in the 3 resort eateries and each meal exceeded our expectations!
Grace Bay is one of the most beautiful stretches of beach front we have seen and Seven Stars use this amazing asset so well. They have a beach bar called 'The Deck', which sits into its surroundings perfectly. This place is great for lunch, sun set cocktails and live music. We went on a Sun set cruise and a Snorkel trip, both organised and run by Seven Stars Skipper, Cardi, a very funny local guy who is passionate about his islands and goes out of his way to please the guests on board his boat. We would highly recommend doing one of the boat trips (the snorkelling was excellent), it’s a great way to see the island and Captain Cardi has a great knowledge of local history.
The resort have a great selection of complimentary water sports equipment and bikes for guests. The bikes are a brilliant way to venture about and when you see the water you will understand why the kayaks and paddle boards are so much fun!
We had a really good meal in Seven which is the fine dining restaurant with Seven Stars. The food is excellent (Scallops & Steak, cooked perfectly and presented to very high standards) and the staff are very knowledgeable, definitely pencil it in!
The bedrooms are well designed and superbly furnished. There is a star lit BBQ on the beach every Sunday evening, definatley worth doing! I could go on and on, if your are on the fence about booking with Seven Stars, get off it, you will not regret it.
Seven Stars is for everyone, not just honeymooners. WE WILL BE BACK!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank sreilly7
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife, son, and myself were planning to make our annual trip to Beaches Turks and Caicos (5th time), arriving on June 8. On June 2, Beaches called and told us that the resort would be closed until June 9. Rescheduling was not really an option, since I had given several of my staff the week off, and I would not be able to work. I scheduled us into the Comfort Inn Ports of Call for Friday night. On Thursday, 16 hours before departure, Beaches called again and informed us that the resort would be closed until June 13. Realing in shock, and with little time to react and make other plans, my wife booked us into the Seven Stars Resort.

I could not have been happier. From the moment we arrived we felt at home. The staff could not have been more accommadating. The room, a one bedroom suite, was easily 4 times the size of our planned Italian Village Suite, and included one huge and one half bath, a full living room, and a full kitchen with full size appliances. The booking included breakfast, either from the buffet or from the kitchen. The Sand Dollar and The Deck serve an excellent lunch, expensive but at a price on par with the Island, and Seven, the hotels dinner restaraunt, was easily on par with any other in the area. The location is close to shopping and other restaraunts.

If you are looking for a place to be treated well, relax, and stay in luxury, then this is the place for you. They don't have a teen disco or a water park, but the ocean is right out the door, and the dive shop is a 2 minute walk away For my money, it was a better choice than Beaches. I will definitely go back to Seven Stars.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank drhines2016
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

We just got back from our honeymoon on June 10th after 6 nights + 7 days at The Seven Star Resort & we cannot say enough amazing things about it!!! Clean, beautiful, romantic, great spa services & pretty much the best location in Provo.!!! Right in the middle of everything, close to the main parts of town where you can ride bikes or walk & you have a nice grocery store right down the street. Staff was great... Have to give a special shout out to Don who was a beach/pool/the deck server who always had a big smile on his face, gave great suggestions & service the whole time we were there! Cardi was soooo much fun as the captain of the sunset boat ride + the first mate Tommy... Great energy, music & very informative- def recommend as a must do! Now I love the ocean, but anytime I go in I used to never go past my waist & generally didn't stay in very long just bc it makes me nervous. I generally start hearing the jaws music in my head or get paranoid to what I can't see around me. Lol Even in the clear water, when the waves/water is rough im just not at ease. After being on this beach I felt like a different person & enjoyed the ocean in a way I never have before- it was that AMAZING!!! The water is soooooo calm, perfect temp. & you literally can see straight through it. I felt completly at ease & more than comfortable swimming into deep waters... We were literally just hanging out for hours in there when we werent laying out right in front of it. Our main plan for this honeymoon was to lay by the beach, relax & do alil town shopping/exploring... Couldn't have found a better place & will have to go back for sure!!!!

Room Tip: Ocean Front Rooms (i believe its the amelia building) are quiet, sunny & large... especially the...
3 Thank Ganesa A
Pine Bush, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

We chose to stay at Seven Stars Resort after reading the many positive reviews here on tripadvisor. Planning a getaway for early June 2012 without the kids....this trip was wonderful. The staff are amazing, so friendly and accomodating...you will be amazed how the entire staff can remember your name throughout the property. This place is spotless...I honestly don't think we have stayed in a cleaner hotel, every nook and cranny of this place sparkles. Upon arriving we received moist towels and a delicious glass of rum punch, we were then given a personal tour of the property. Bikes are included during your stay as well as DVD rentals. There are plenty of watersports on the beach but we chose to just relax. There was never a problem finding chairs and umbrella's on the beach. They have complimentary smoothie samples that they bring around to everyone on the beach. There is someone that will take orders on the beach as well for drinks/food. We chose to eat our lunch on The Deck which was very tasty...it was nice to relax and enjoy the ocean view, we ate dinner there a few nights and the live entertainment was very good. The bbq on the beach was a lot of fun with a huge bonfire and live music and the food was, of course, very good...The drinks this hotel makes are so delicious but not cheap. As for breakfast, our package included a continental breakfast and it was perfect. It is a buffet at the Seven Restaurant, they have staff walk with you and place the food on your plate for you (great way to avoid people contaminating the food). It was sausage, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, assorted sliced fruits such as watermelon, honey dew, cantaloupe, pineapple, many different pastries and muffins and coffee and juices. Sodas were an additional charge for this breakfast. We ate at the Seven Restaurant for dinner as well r and it was spectacular. The service was impeccable and the food was divine. The beach has the softest sand you could ever ask for. We booked two excursions through the hotel, one was the snorkel excursion and another was the sunset cruise. Both of these were on the Seven Stars Resort boat. Captain Cardi was on board for both excursions and made them both so memorable and just what you envision when your booking/planning your trip. Captain Cardi and his staff Jameson and Calderon made sure we were pampered on each trip. They were so friendly, knowledgable and fun! We would HIGHLY recommend doing these excursions, the barrier reef here is ranked #3 right behind Australia and Belize and it is spectacular! We visited Da Conch Shack and it was a fun place to sit with a drink and some conch fritters and watch the waves roll in while live music plays. There is a grocery store just across the way from the hotel and there is everything you could need for your stay...prices were reasonable with the exception of alcohol. if I remember, a case of corona ran around 50-60.00! Bring lots of sunscreen! Our stay was wonderful and the only reason I left off a star was the spa. I did try to book a massage and the spa had already closed when I called, the front desk called me back and asked what service I would like from the spa and said they would have the spa contact me first thing the next morning. I never received the call and even went to the spa twice the next day only to find a sign saying "be back soon". Apparently the staff that works the spa desk is the same one that actually does the treatments so when they are doing the treatments, no one is available. This was frustrating being that I was on vacation and specifically wanted to use the spa during my stay. Outside of that, we would highly recommend this hotel. There were a mix of young couples, older couples and families of all ages.

Room Tip: The higher up you are, the better the view of the ocean.
2 Thank 235family
New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

on our sixth trip to turks@caicos my fiance and i recently got married at seven stars resort our second time there everything was beautiful the resort,people,beach would absolutely recommend to go to this resort ralph@janine

Room Tip: one and two bedroom suites are great stood in both will be returning again can't beat it been to...
3 Thank bugsey33851