We made the mistake of staying at the Alexandra; should have stayed here! We visited Kirkwood at the bar everyday! His Mojitos are yummy! The food was yummy! We enjoyed the ambiance so much that we came back after diner for drinks by the fire pit where we were greeted by Kevin (Manager of the bar, deck area). He was very friendly, warm and funny! We loved the service and will definitely be back! Best service and hospitality on Provo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anchoring the sweeping arc of the world-famous Grace Bay Beach in the Turks & Caicos Islands, Seven Stars Resort blends island hospitality with luxurious all-suite accommodations and world-class amenities. Expansive accommodations range from junior to five-bedroom suites and feature high-end furnishings and finishes, full kitchens or kitchenettes, wrap-around balconies and over-sized marble bathrooms with soaking tubs, terry bathrobes and L’Occitane amenities. Island-inspired cuisine is served in three dining venues. Ideal for couples and families, the oceanfront palm-lined resort features a pool terrace with cabanas, tennis, complimentary water-sports, kids program, spa, fitness center, and nearby championship golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Seven Stars Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Stars Hotel Providenciales
- 7 Stars Resort
- Seven Stars Providenciales
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa Turks And Caicos/Providenciales