“Awesome experience with Awesome Owners/Dive Masters”
Review of Aqua TCI

Aqua TCI
Ranked #1 of 102 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Turks and Caicos Islands diverse aquatic wildlife, clear waters, relaxed diving and chilled island lifestyle, provides the ideal location for diving. The idea is simple: the freedom provided by small groups of divers, higher levels of personal service and professionalism, offers the best possible TCI diving experience. All that is required from you is to relax, dive and chill!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Have been diving for 25 years and the Turks & Caicos never disappoint. This trip was no exception. Attempted to dive with another dive shop known to me, but were all booked. What luck for me and my friend Leigh, a new diver, that we found Aqua TCI.
Bill and Stephanie were amazing. They made Leigh feel right at home on the boat and in the water. Safety was their #1 priority. We saw amazing animal life, sharks, turtle, beautiful fish, black coral.
This concierge diving operation is for new and seasoned divers who only want the BEST. My go to dive operation in the future and the only one to recommend to others.
dany

2  Thank Daniela D
scubastephb, Owner at Aqua TCI, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2015

Great for us that you came a dived with Aqua TCI, we enjoyed having you on the boat - You where awesome customers.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"personalized service"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed December 6, 2014

Bill & Stephanie at Aqua TCI run a great operation with good equipment and boat. They have a love for the ocean and reefs and concern for their divers while providing the individual diver with freedom within his/her abilities. They have a sound knowledge of local reefs and know where to go for excellent diving under almost any weather conditions.

1  Thank Explore540606

Thank for taking the time to make a comment, glad that you enjoyed you dives with us, and that our love of diving, and especially diving around Provo showed through. Till the next time.

Reviewed November 17, 2014

From my first communication with Stephanie Wallwork including phone calls and emails I new I am in the right hands! No kidding! It was my first dive after just being certified in the US and looking to have a real experience and relaxation and safety. I've got it all. Stephanie was extremely informative, professional , and accomodating to all our needs. She picked us at the resort and even stopped at one of stores in order for me to get a swim suit (my luggage did not arrive). I thought it was quite personable for diving operation to help me at that extent. Bill and Stephanie provided us with very good quality rental equipment. Both are knowledgable regarding topography of the area and its' marine life. We've spent 2 days with this very friendly couple and a small group of divers. We saw spanish ray , eel, sharks, turtles and many other marine inhabitans. Steph and Bill provided us with nice lunch between dives. On the way back fro French Cay we saw a group of dolphins and my friend asked to stop the boat to jump into the water and enjoy swimming with them. It was a very nice gesture to accomodate a reasonable wish and have unforgetable experience! Later that night Bill took us for a night dive. All my plans on that short diving trip were accomplished. Their boat was just perfect for a small group of divers. It was not crowded.Aqua TCI is patient, safety based, and divers' need oriented diving operation. I've had an awesome start in my diving jorney. I will dive only with them when back to Provo.

1  Thank Inna999
scubastephb, Owner at Aqua TCI, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2014

Thank you for your kind words - it was our pleasure to take you on your first dives after certification and we are very happy you had so much fun!

As we know you now have the "dive bug" we suspect we will see you again soon and look forward to it!

Reviewed November 16, 2014

I have dove with several companies in TCI and have found this company to be the best. They have a very fast boat and take you to the best spots quickly. I also thought their knowledge of diving was far superior. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Ronald M

It was great to see that you had such a great time with us diving and we look forward to welcoming you back!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2014

It is obvious Aqua TCI caters to their guests and that translates into fun and relaxing diving. With their fast boat we got to and from the amazing dive sites around Provo which gave us time to enjoy our dives without rushing and time to enjoy the rest of the day on shore.

Ah, but there is more! Steph and Bill chose the morning dive sites with their guests wishes in mind. We also were able to swim and snorkel around the boat after the dives. Their goal is to make our diving experience one to remember...amazing what wanders by unexpectedly at the end of a dive...eagle rays, large rough tail stingrays, sharks, southern stingrays, dolphins. They gave us the time to enjoy the views both down under and from the top.

Steph and Bill each have their specialities as dive masters. Both are very perceptive at pointing out all manner of cool sea critters. We are free to explore on our own with a buddy but I always keep an eye on my guide for the treasures they find. Steph and Bill have been diving these waters for many years so I am happy to take advantage of their experience.

So why is diving with Aqua TCI so relaxing? No rushing, no crowding, excellent safety practices and equipment, good food, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable guides. Oh...and lots of smiles and laughs and good conversation. It all = relaxation.

1  Thank Tootstown

It is always such a pleasure diving with you every time - we are very happy that you had such a relaxing and fun time and look forward to your next visit!