I stayed at the Northwest Point Resort on my last trip to Provo in January 2009.
If you are looking for a peaceful, relaxing, well kept sanctuary this is the place for you! The beach is well maintained and the pool area immaculate. Both areas have plenty of chairs and umbrellas and there is also a shady hammock in the gazebo for lounging. The rooms were bright and airy and comfortable. Our unit had a large patio with a view out to the water. It’s the perfect environment to instantly relax.
Having the kitchen worked out well for breakfast and snacks, and the Grace Bay area is a 10-15 minute drive away and gives you a ton of restaurant choices. I will go back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales