The resort was an excellent get-away. It was secluded fromm the more populated areas on the island, but still close enough to take a short drive to "town" for supplies and restaurants. The grounds were excellent. Beautiful and well maintained!! The beach was gorgeous!! The accommodations were clean with lots of space. The only thing missing was an on-site restaurant, but as I mentioned it was a quick drive to town for lunch or dinner. I highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to be slightly removed from the big crowds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northwest Point Resort is located on 16 miles of white sand beach on the northwest marine park on the main island of Provo in Turks and Caicos. The resort is private, affordable and offers guests a relaxing vacation. With an oversized heated pool and jacuzzi tub the resort is ocean front. Condo's are fully furnished suites. Kitchen amenities include fridge, stove, washer dryer, dishwasher, King, Queen and single beds. Condos have multiple bathrooms and all of them have balconies with spectacular views of the ocean. The Caribbean inspired suites are spacious, clean and tastefully decorated. Linens are included and any offsite activities can be organized by our staff at the request of our guests. Enjoy strolling our private beach or relaxing on lounge chairs pool side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Northwest Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northwest Point Hotel Providenciales
- Northwest Point Providenciales
- Northwest Point Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales