“Open water diver certification - What a team !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Seafari Turkoise

Seafari Turkoise
More attraction details
Owner description: Padi 5 star dive center with ScubaPro equipment located inside Club Med. 2 custom-made 42' & 52' catamarans with win 325 HP Caterpillar inboard engines,
equipped with camera tank, mask-wash sinks, sun deck, showers and marine head. Over 25 dive sites, from 10 to 60 min boat ride. Professional multilingual dive staff offers guided dives and courses. Guest lockers available for personal gear.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Open water diver certification - What a team !”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

After a near drowning experience at a young age which kept me out of a simple pool for about 15 years I had this challenge in mind to become a scuba diver for a few years already. I was a worried to take my open water diver certification at a resort with all the in and out ouf us tourists and the potential "tourist fed up scenario" of the instructors as I have seen in the past in learning other sports at other resorts. Well was I in for a awesome surprise !!!

Not only did I meet a passionate team about scuba diving but I met a professional, safety oriented, customer service driven team. The pool portion of the course with Jen was absolutely fun, she was patient every second with me and the course was more than well instructed. As for the ocean portion of the course, I was stuck and left over with anxiety and panic on my first 2 dives during day one. I got really, but really scared by the immensity of the underwater world and believed on that day that there was going to actually be a very good chance for me not to be able to complete my scuba training. I would say it was an experience that got me back to my deepest fears about water and honestly, I was quite shaken up.... but.... This wonderful scuba team never letted me down !

Believe me ! I never felt they judged me negatively for that first day of diving. Instead, I immediately received reassurance, encouragements, explanations about what happened and they got me at the right place psychologically to pursue my certification. They took me step by step. Kirby and his dive team were simply amazing. As he is mainly involve with managing the dive center, I am sure has a tons to do, but Kirby really TOOK the time to discussed the situation with me and arranged for me to be alone with my instructor (Jen) the next day in order to retake my first day of diving in a more focused, one on one training.... and it worked :) I retook my first day, did me second day and got my certification. I even bought additional dives to complete my stay !

I will never forget this group of individuals for the rest of my life. Having been involved in Management for close to 30 years, I know when I see a TEAM. They are fun, share a deep passion for diving, care about their students and safety is a number one priority. Thanks to Kirby for building that team spirit, to Émilie for her reassurance towards me after my day one dives, to Jérémie for your passion about marine life, to Hilary for your calm, Lauren for your smile at the dive center office and Dan for keeping that equipment in great condition !

A very very special thanks to Jen. She is the kind of person that turns gold into diamonds. Her passion for diving, patience, professionalism, fun spirit, empathy and smile turned around my fears of water into plain simple fun about scuba diving in the ocean and enjoying marine life in all its beauty. Dives were great, reef sharks, sea turtles, barracuda's, and so many beautiful sea creatures and fishes !!! I am now hook on diving !!!

Will be there again in November :D

This scuba team earns a 11/10.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Eric L

Mississauga, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best dive experience!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My family travelled to Club Med for a week of diving and we couldn't have been happier with our experience. Everything is top notch - the equipment, the boat, and of course the staff is phenomenal. The most professional operation I've ever encountered. I can't say enough about the staff. Beth was so kind and friendly, even lending me her wetsuits when I was cold. I also had the pleasure of diving with Jen, Hillary, Yannick, Karl, Jereme and Martin (Nemo!) who were all amazing, friendly and super knowledgable. Our week was amazing thanks to this great group of people!

Visited April 2014
“Excellent service & instruction.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I cannot underscore how satisfied I am with this experience, due not only to receiving a certification but also to a kind and accommodating staff (loved Beth and Hillary!) and intelligent and thoughtful instruction (yea Martin!). The training we received ensured that we were prepared not only for good conditions, but also those that were more strenuous. On the second day of open water dives we had a particularly tough dive - very, very limited visibility, surge and strong current. I felt safe and also enjoyed the dive. SMILE to the team! ~co

“Best diving crew ever!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Greatest PADI certified diving center in the Caribbean ! Staff is amazingly professional with focus on their work and making sure their divers are all safe, happy and always exceeding expectations!

A great thank you to a wonderful instructor Martin and to Beth and Hillary for singing us up !!!

Providenciales
“Awesome and excellent. April 05,2014 to April 12,2014”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Best dive team I ever dove with, without a doubt you will have an excellent experience.
Everyone at Safari was great to dive with, you cannot ask for a better group of people in the dive center, everyone goes out of their way the make sure you're having the best time on your dive. Top notch rental equipment to use all Scuba Pro.
Top notch boat equipment. Come on down and get wet !!
Also the snorkel and as awesome as well !!

Paul & Marian