“Best diving experience ever.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Flamingo Divers

Flamingo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Flamingo Divers is proud to offer truly small group diving. With a maximum of 8 divers on board, our professional PADI instructors are easily able to cater to all experience levels to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable dive experience. Daily 2 tank dives to all the premium dive sites including French Cay, West Caicos, Sandbore Channel, and Northwest Point. Private Charters available for a completely private and personalized dive trip. Complimentary pick ups from Grace Bay Hotels.
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best diving experience ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

This diving excursion was the best diving experience I ever had. I am a Dive Master with close to 100 dives, so I had my share of dives. Flamingo Divers went above my expectations.

I got picked up and we drove to marina. When I went to office to finish the paper work all my gear was assembled and ready to go on the boat. Same thing after dive, I get out of the water I am being helped with BCD/tank then my equipment is reassembled on the second tank. They took care of everything. Someone described it to me as valet diving - I have to say I like that.
Another nice thing is that the group is small, up to 8 divers. This makes a better experience plus you are home earlier (less people, faster in water time). On top of that I was back an hour earlier compared to other operators that take 16 people, plus we went further. Speaking of which; we went to West Caicos and Sandbore Channel - best places to dive in TCI - amazing reefs/walls, sharks, rays, and turtles.

Jayne and Mike are doing an amazing job - great thanks!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank LuQr

Zionsville, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Safe, comfortable, knowledgable, kind”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

From first contact via email through final kindness on location (Jayne brought the masks that my son and I had left on the boat to our hotel later in the day) our experience with Flamingo was flawless. The small size of the operation is a big plus--enhancing safety, personal attention, and quality alike. However Jayne and Mickey simply are a great team. I did not distinguish myself as a diver on our first dive. It had been a couple of years since I had been in open water and I started out skittish and sucking air. Jayne "handled" me in the best possible way, and thanks to her, my experience quickly was salvaged. As other reviews make clear, Flamingo also more than satisfies the most experienced divers (indeed I hope that clients such as a me are at a minimum!). In short, I feel confident in saying that you cannot go wrong diving with Flamingo.

Visited December 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Flamino Divers Is Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

I will start my review by saying, as a 25 year divemaster, I am VERY picky about who I dive with. That being said, my main requirements when selecting a scuba operator are safety, service and small boats/groups. That being said, I go through a VERY painstaking interviewing process when selecting a dive operator. I think it’s safe to say I interviewed every major dive Op in Provo.

Jayne was very good about communicating with me regarding the operation, the diving, pricing, groups, profiles and even provided feedback on local questions like restaurants, resorts, car rentals and about anything else I asked. Jayne picked us up each day and dropped us off. Was always on time, yet never rushed us, which was great too.

The boat was small, which could make for a rough ride, but comfortable, provided shade and ran well. Mickey is a great captain, dive guide and knowledgeable on the area and marine life.

I really enjoyed diving with them, would dive with them again and even enjoyed diving with the other divers.

They book up fast so I would get your reservations in early... They did not have availability on my last day and I had to dive with another op – Caicos Adventures – not a good experience, and I will create a separate review on them.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank mcohen1021
Washington DC, District of Columbia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had a great experience diving with Jayne and Mick. They were friendly and professional and made me feel safe - which was especially important to me as I was traveling solo. I liked that they keep their operation small and limit the size of the group to just 8 people. They also so a great job of clearly communicating everything from the boats' safety features to the dive plan, and even the communication prior to my arrival was very clear, helpful, and pleasant.
While they give divers freedom and trust/responsibility to follow their own plan & dive computer, they are also watchful and quick to offer assistance to those who prefer to stay closer to the dive leader. If you clearly communicate your needs/preferences, they seemed eager to work with you to ensure a fun, safe experience for you.
They took us to some great dive spots, and their experience level showed as they explained that the particular weather patterns were going to make for the best conditions at a certain location. We arrived to find only one other operator at that location; however the dive was excellent (sharks, eel, rays, turtle, lots of coral, etc.), and by the time we were preparing to leave the location had become packed with other boats vying for a nearby anchor.
With such a limited operation size, the boat is (predictably) small. If you are someone who requires a large luxury yacht as part of the experience, this is not for you. If you're just focused on a fun, safe dive with a friendly, helpful operator then I highly recommend checking out Flamingo Divers.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank gone2explore
Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

This is the best diving experince I've had so far. Jayne and Micky are great divers and people, and the whole operation runs like clockwork. All equipment was ready to go, they offered great help and advice and took care of absolutely everything. The only thing I had to do was put on the mask, fins, and dive. The boat is small and fast so there's little time being wasted on logistics. Great dive, will definitely dive with them next time I'm in Provo! Thanks guys!!

Visited December 2013