“We changed our vacation week just to dive with Flamingo!!”
Review of Flamingo Divers

Flamingo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Flamingo Divers is proud to offer truly small group diving. With a maximum of 8 divers on board, our professional PADI instructors are easily able to cater to all experience levels to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable dive experience. Daily 2 tank dives to all the premium dive sites including French Cay, West Caicos, Sandbore Channel, and Northwest Point. Private Charters available for a completely private and personalized dive trip. Complimentary pick ups from Grace Bay Hotels.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We dive with Flamingo Divers every year and this year when we found out they had no availability during our planned week, we called Delta and changed our flights!! - that's how great they are. Jayne and Mickey take care of our every need: transportation to/from resort, setting up, cleaning and storing our gear; leading us on safe-guided-long-beautiful dives and providing refreshments and friendly conversation between dives. With only 8 divers, you are guaranteed personal attention and a "roomy" dive. Over the years we have had 3 friends complete open water certification with Mickey. Each one had an excellent experience and caught the scuba bug. Book Early! Dive Trip: 4 days July 7-14 2013.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"fish"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Mickey and Jayne are absolutely the best dive operators with whom we have dove. We want to come back to Turks and Caicos just to dive with them again in these beautiful waters. We dove with them for 4 days. We had three experienced divers and two newly certified divers. Everyone had a great dive experience. For the first time, thanks to Mickey's help, I got my weights and breathing just right and was able to move to a smaller lighter tank. They know the waters and reefs extremely well and every dive was fantastic. Between dives they are friendly and fun to talk with. They are very safety conscious and excel at customer service. They love what they are doing and it shows. We also rented equipment and it was top quality and of course well maintained. We also loved the small group size and knowing that every trip was with the two of them. All 5 of us recommend them highly

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We did four days of diving with Jayne and Mickey, which was safe, fun, and relaxing. They are knowledgeable about Caribbean sea life, and they pointed out lots of critters during the dives. Since the groups were small, they were able to remember everyone's name and gave lots of personal attention.

I also rate dive companies on how well they treat my children and how my children react to them. Jayne got my 16 year old son to laugh and give her a hug at the end of the week, so they must be outstanding!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Only book your scuba trip with Flamingo Divers if: 1- you enjoy small groups and personal attention 2- you want to have fun while experiencing the beautiful water and creatures of the Caribbean 3- you want your dive masters to be nice, knowledgeable, and just overall good people 4- you want to have the best experience Provo has to offer. I did my check out dives with Jayne and Mickey and I wouldn't have had it any other way! They are truly the best!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Mickey and Jayne were great hosts and place a high priority on dive safety. Judging from the other rave reviews I don't think I have much to add. You won't be disappointed - I just wish there were more dive companies around like this!

As a novice diver (only had three under my belt) with a boat full of experienced divers, Jayne took the time to make me feel comfortable acclimating to the ascent and while equalizing. I wish I had learned how to dive here instead of with an impatient dive instructor in Florida. Mickey was wonderful in helping set up the dive equipment and helped double check that my gear was was correct. They really care about making sure that you have a good time and are comfortable from the moment you arrive at the dive shop.

I don't know how the prices compare to the other dive shops on Provo but this is worth it! I think if I even had to choose between four dives with another shop for the same price as three dives with Flamingo - I would choose Flamingo every time!