“Professional and Fun”
Review of Flamingo Divers

Flamingo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Flamingo Divers is proud to offer truly small group diving. With a maximum of 8 divers on board, our professional PADI instructors are easily able to cater to all experience levels to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable dive experience. Daily 2 tank dives to all the premium dive sites including French Cay, West Caicos, Sandbore Channel, and Northwest Point. Private Charters available for a completely private and personalized dive trip. Complimentary pick ups from Grace Bay Hotels.
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We just got home from one of the most amazing vacations we've ever been on. One of the highlights of our week in Turks was the 2 days of diving with Mickey and Jayne. I had dove in the ocean only a handful of times and my dive buddy had never dove anywhere but a quarry in the Midwest. Mickey and Jayne were top notch! They helped my buddy from the moment he stepped onto the boat. His first ocean dive will never be forgotten by either of us. On the very first dive on the very first day we have two Caribbean reef sharks cruising within a few feet from us! And this was just the beginning of a great experience! Thank you Mickey and Jayne for all that you did for us! We look forward to coming back to dive with you soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I dove with Flamingo Divers during my recent trip to Providenciales. Since it was my first diving experience after certification, I was a bit nervous. Both Mickey and Jayne were great - giving me pointers during descent and keeping an eye on how things were going.

However, even if you are an experienced diver, they work to make certain your experience is very positive. I was the least experienced on the boat of eight, and they also had several instructors, a tech diver as well as someone who had been certified for over 50 years - all of whom reported really enjoying the trip.

I heard stories about other diver operators on the island and read reviews on Trip Advisor before I made my selection to go with Flamingo Divers. Hands down, I know that I had the best possible diving experience with them.

They have been running dive tours in Turks and Caicos for a number of years, so are extremely knowledgeable about local sites and conditions. Their pre-trip and pre-dive briefings are thorough and accurate, geared towards assuring safety and positive experiences of all of their guests.

1  Thank ebuzzmaster
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is what you always look for... a small, personable dive shop run by owner/operators who love what they do and the people they work with. We were originally recommended to Jayne and Mickey by a dive instructor on another island, who formerly worked for a competing shop in Provo... yet recommended Flamingo to us as the best on island. We were not disappointed!! One of the best things about diving is the people, and its impossible not to love Jayne and Mickey... we feel like we have new friends on the island (sharks included). We WILL be back!!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We dived with Mickey and Jayne of Flamingo Divers and had a fantastic time. We saw quite a few sharks and other sea life at West Caicos and Northwest Point and was very impressed with Flamingo Divers. Would definitely recommend them and will use them again on our next trip to Provo. Thanks Mickey and Jayne!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was my first dive in 2 years, and I can't imagine a better company to dive with. Jayne and Mickey were very knowledgeable about the locations and really took the time to make my first two dives as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

My only gripe was their availability, which is understandable, given their small dive group sizes and popularity. They did give me a recommendation for another operator that had the same mentality about the environment as they do.

When I come back to TCI, Flamingo will be my first choice.