“Amazing Diving - No need to search for another dive team!!”
Review of Flamingo Divers

Flamingo Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Flamingo Divers is proud to offer truly small group diving. With a maximum of 8 divers on board, our professional PADI instructors are easily able to cater to all experience levels to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable dive experience. Daily 2 tank dives to all the premium dive sites including French Cay, West Caicos, Sandbore Channel, and Northwest Point. Private Charters available for a completely private and personalized dive trip. Complimentary pick ups from Grace Bay Hotels.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving - No need to search for another dive team!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

My husband and I just finished our open water dives on 5/1 and 5/2/2011 with Mickey as our instructor. Then, we couldn't resist diving one last time before leaving Provo. We are so glad we did it on 5/6 because it was wonderful. I really enjoy the fact that they only allow small groups on their boat AND I can't say enough good things about the time and attention they provide with ALL divers. Flamingo is the ONLY WAY to dive on this island. I love that they know exactly where to take you for a dive that will meet your expectations. I can only guess that the other dive operations on the island likely pay special attention to their daily photo logs and find themselves following the Flamingo boat around to try and copy what they are doing for that day. It sure seemed interesting to me that we would be the first boat out in the morning and then about an hour later, the others would arrive in the SAME area!! We truly feel like we've made friends with MIckey and Jayne. They are wonderful people and they know their stuff!!

Visited May 2011

Charleston, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Simply the best dive company”
Reviewed May 5, 2011

My husband and I travel extensively and we usually like different places and different experiences. However, we discovered Flamingo divers in December and went back to dive with them in April. We actually booked our April vacation around their schedule! We are already planning another trip this year! Mickey and Jayne are very nice and very knowledgeable divers. I would not consider going to TCI if I could not dive with Flamingo divers!

San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience with gracious, thoughtful, heart of gold team”
Reviewed April 29, 2011

My husband and I dove 4 days with Flamingo Divers and had an incredible time. They are the most kind, warm people as well as knowledgeable and gracious. I did a lot of internet research about which dive company was the best and Flamingo Divers came out the best. I can confirm that after our experience. Jayne and Mickey are the owers of this two person company. Jayne picks you up in the am if you need transportation. Her cheerful disposition and genuine interest in your other activities makes you feel so welcome. Both she and Mickey are great with remembering names and they take a personal interest in each diver. On top of that, Mickey remembers your weights and has your equipment set up each morning and in between dives. They both have a great deal of knowledge about sea life and life on land. I had a question a week after I returned about something I saw underwater. Sure enough, Jayne took the time to write me back and explain that I saw an Isopod attached to a butterfly fish. I have never experienced such personal attention and service while diving.

This unique dive shop tends to attract really interesting and fun divers which made our experience all the more memorable. We met a number of repeat divers as well.

If you like effortless diving with personal attention, Flamingo Divers is the right choice. Oh, and if you like a small boat with no more than 8 divers, this is it!

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Strongly Recommend Flamingo Divers”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

We were certified last Oct and went to Turks over New Years for our first open water dive. Mickey and Jayne did an exceptional job with our family of 4 and we felt VERY safe, and comfortable the entire time. We just returned from our 2nd dive trip in April and again dove 2 days with FD. We dove with some good friends both times who are very experienced divers and they have used FD many times and believe they are the best operation in TCI. I would agree! The small group size (maximum of 8), extreme attention to detail, knowledge of area and each diving site are very evident. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and for divers new or very experienced, you will appreciate their knowledge, safety and extreme professionalism. You will be very glad you booked with Flamingo Divers!

NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Simply the best diving experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

My son and I dove 5 days with Flamingo Divers. Jayne and Mickey couldn't be more attentive and caring especially to my son, a junior novice diver! They made us feel at ease from the minute we met them. They are just very accepting, peaceful and friendly people, not to mention competent and prepared. I found out that my computer's battery was dead moments before my first dive, Jayne has a spare on the spot. They helped my son gained skills and confience in diving! My son loved their snacks especially fudge sticks! The dives were great, we went to different sites in NW point and West Caicos. Mickey and Jayne were terrific guides. There is one problem though, my son will surely be spoiled with such first class dive experience so early on....