“Great time!”

SNUBA Turks and Caicos
More attraction details
Owner description: SNUBA is a great way to see the marine life without having to take all the diving courses that can take up your valuable vacation time. Go 20ft underwater and view the amazing marine life that you can not see while snorkeling. Safe and easy for ages 8 and up.SNUBA/snorkel 1/2 day boat tours available from my new 38ft power catamaran. Big boat with small groups. If you are not SNUBAing with Jodi then you are not SNUBAing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 22, 2014

My daughters and their 2 friends went with me on the boat snuba dive with Jodi. We had done the beach snuba with Jodi in prior years - but this was even better. Jodi sent a taxi to pick us up at The Somerset resort. The taxi took us to The marina at Turtle Cove. Jodi outfitted us in masks and snorkels. She gave instructions and told us what we might see. We boated out to the barrier reef and saw a ton of coral, fish in every shape and size. It is great to be able to be down below without having to spend time being scuba certified. The girls (ages 17 and 20) all had a fabulous time. Jodi provided fruit, vegetables, pretzels, lemonade and water after the dive. Great healthy snacks. While we were down below, Jodi took a lot of photos with her underwater camera and e-mailed them to us later in the day. It was a great 3 hour trip and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Hobegirl
There are newer reviews for SNUBA Turks and Caicos

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Just returned from Turks and Caicos and thoroughly enjoyed our SNUBA trip. It does help to have snorkeling experience - in fact I would say it is a pre-requisite. Jodi is very helpful and will alleviate any fear you may have. There is no pressure to go beyond your comfort zone. As a bonus, she will send you photos of your underwater experience.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have done snorkeling and scuba diving-I wasn't sure about trying Snuba but my husband convinced me to give it a try...(He had gone the day before with our 20 year old son)...I think he wanted an excuse to go again and now I see why! Because of the surf, we had to do a shore Snuba dive, but Jodi was clear about this, so no surprises when we got there. Jodi is a great Snuba instructor and an excellent guide. There were so many fish that I would have missed had she not been guiding us and pointing out various life forms in this barrier reef..I plan to return to Turks and Caicos one day and will definitely do this again. The other pleasant surprise was finding out that Jodi is a terrific underwater photographer. She took pics of our trip and sent them to us within hours of our dive. We will treasure the experience and love having the photos which Jodi sends everyone who dives with her. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank TravelinGal45
Reviewed June 2, 2014

SNUBA was the highlight of our 8 day, 40th anniversary trip to Turks & Caicos. We took the quick boat trip to the barrier reef and saw numerous fish. Jodi is accommodating, runs a safe and clean operation and is fun to be with. For safety and enjoyment, she limits the number of divers so you won't be going on an overcrowded excursion. She even had snacks and homemade banana bread for us to enjoy after the dive.

I highly recommend you do this if you enjoy snorkeling!

David B

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had never heard about snuba but the fact that it offered an alternative to snorkeling was extremely intriguing to us. We called Jodi and arranged to meet her this morning for a beach excursion (the boating option wasn't available today). This was an amazing way to see ocean life and have an introduction to the techniques used during scuba. Jodi was fantastic and the experience was amazing. Highly recommend this to anyone in the area!