“Snuba and Jodi...it doesnt get any better than this combo!!!”

SNUBA Turks and Caicos
More attraction details
Owner description: SNUBA is a great way to see the marine life without having to take all the diving courses that can take up your valuable vacation time. Go 20ft underwater and view the amazing marine life that you can not see while snorkeling. Safe and easy for ages 8 and up.SNUBA/snorkel 1/2 day boat tours available from my new 38ft power catamaran. Big boat with small groups. If you are not SNUBAing with Jodi then you are not SNUBAing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have done snorkeling and scuba diving-I wasn't sure about trying Snuba but my husband convinced me to give it a try...(He had gone the day before with our 20 year old son)...I think he wanted an excuse to go again and now I see why! Because of the surf, we had to do a shore Snuba dive, but Jodi was clear about this, so no surprises when we got there. Jodi is a great Snuba instructor and an excellent guide. There were so many fish that I would have missed had she not been guiding us and pointing out various life forms in this barrier reef..I plan to return to Turks and Caicos one day and will definitely do this again. The other pleasant surprise was finding out that Jodi is a terrific underwater photographer. She took pics of our trip and sent them to us within hours of our dive. We will treasure the experience and love having the photos which Jodi sends everyone who dives with her. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank TravelinGal45
in 7 reviews
"sting ray"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed June 2, 2014

SNUBA was the highlight of our 8 day, 40th anniversary trip to Turks & Caicos. We took the quick boat trip to the barrier reef and saw numerous fish. Jodi is accommodating, runs a safe and clean operation and is fun to be with. For safety and enjoyment, she limits the number of divers so you won't be going on an overcrowded excursion. She even had snacks and homemade banana bread for us to enjoy after the dive.

I highly recommend you do this if you enjoy snorkeling!

David B

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had never heard about snuba but the fact that it offered an alternative to snorkeling was extremely intriguing to us. We called Jodi and arranged to meet her this morning for a beach excursion (the boating option wasn't available today). This was an amazing way to see ocean life and have an introduction to the techniques used during scuba. Jodi was fantastic and the experience was amazing. Highly recommend this to anyone in the area!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Of everything we did on this trip (beaches, resorts, kayaking, horseback riding, etc) this was easily the highlight. I had never SNUBA'ed or SCUBA'ed so this was brand new to me. Jodi was great at describing the rules and expectations. I never knew there was such diverse life right beneath me at the beach. I saw all sorts of fish, lobster, crawling creatures, sea turtle, and more. This quick adventure is worth it.

1  Thank paQit