“great overall experience!”

SNUBA Turks and Caicos
More attraction details
Owner description: SNUBA is a great way to see the marine life without having to take all the diving courses that can take up your valuable vacation time. Go 20ft underwater and view the amazing marine life that you can not see while snorkeling. Safe and easy for ages 8 and up.SNUBA/snorkel 1/2 day boat tours available from my new 38ft power catamaran. Big boat with small groups. If you are not SNUBAing with Jodi then you are not SNUBAing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 27, 2013

great family friendly activity. spend a day out on the water. really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and getting to know the other snuba guests. the coral is beautiful, as the pictures from previous trips show you. much easier than scuba diving. Highly recommend this for people who are too afraid of scuba diving but wish to have a more immersible experience

All reviews
"banana bread"
in 7 reviews
"beautiful fish"

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went SNUBA for the very first time with my wife, sister in law, and her husband; IT WAS AMAZING. Jody makes you feel really comfortable and safe. She is very caring and attentive, along with a great sense of humor. You will not be disappointed with both the experience and Jody. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If you are in Turks, YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THE WATER. Will definitely want to come back to Turks and do Snuba again in the future!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was an amazing experience! Jody runs a first-rate company and is in tune to the different needs of her customers. I had snorkeled before and had heard of SNUBA but never tried it. I had a tough time talking my brain into being able to breathe under water and had a few "moments" but Jody never pushed me beyond my comfort range. I'd had a very frightening experience being caught in a riptide a few years ago and have really had to push myself to relax in the water now but this was a low pressure way to do it. I think if I did it a few more times at my own pace I'd be living in the water! :-) Thanks Jody!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I just returned from Turks and Caicos and spent a morning doing SNUBA....we loved it! I am Scuba certified but my wife is not, so I thought this would be something fun for her to try and if she liked it, then she could eventually get Scuba certified. We both had a blast and really had a good time with Jodi (the owner). We would definately recommend this to anyone. So much better than snorkeling! Thanks again Jodi!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is an absolute must-do when in the TCL. Owner and guide, Jody, was fantastic. This was a far superior experience to snorkeling without the burden of a full scuba class and certification. While utter safety was first and foremost the focus, Jody literally provided a guided tour while underwater pointing out all the critters and sea life that our un-trained eyes would have otherwise missed.
Great value, great experience. Would defiantly repeat this awesome experience. Highly recommend it!