This is exactly how I pictured my vacation: I am swimming in clear turquoise water, serenity and quietness around me, white beach, palm trees....new clean shiny hotel/apartments, customer care at your needs, and my family around...
My dreams came true and we stayed in a well designed, sparkling-like-new hotel/apartment building. Cleaning service came every day, and everything shined in our room after the cleaning. The spacious, well-designed apartments have a guest room, bedrooms (most of the rooms have very nice furniture!), laundry room ,kitchen, and spacious ocean view patio. All the kitchen and laundry supplies are provided on a daily basis, just call if you need more. Our laundry room was even packed with sun-protection,bug spray, first aid and extra bulbs. Kitchen is equipped with up-to-date appliances and refrigerators with ice makers. Wifi internet,reliable, if any problems they will send service guys immediately.
There is no any restaurant or food service on the property, no entertainment team, and no evening programs...And it was so-o-o much appreciated! You can actually sleep, relax, and spend time with your family members during vacation! If you do need food or dinner on a beach, or night entertainment - it is ALL available - just steps ways from your property or within 10 minutes car or bicycle ride!
Hotel has quite swimming pool area - very private, it is almost like all the time belongs only to one family...or group of kids. Free floats for your enjoyment and relaxation! The swimming pool is located at the front part of the hotel, while all of the guest rooms face the ocean- so no disturbance from the pool splashes and bashes - it is an isolated area, that you can monitor from the entrance balcony in your apartment.
We rented a car (the Tuscany team did it for us) and enjoyed great food and relaxing evenings in various island restaurants. We did not select the option to stuff the refrigerator, but our other great hotel friends enjoyed this service very much! We purchased all the food that we like in a closest gourmet store only a 5 minute car ride from the hotel. The Tuscany staff helped us with booking our restaurants and activities.
I cannot say enough about how wonderful the staff is. They are such helpful, friendly, open-hearted, reliable people! They even delivered fresh-baked breakfast for my husband (I paid just for breakfast - baking goods that I requested, not delivery charges) on his birthday! I was arranging with them all Birthday activities, from early-morning till late night. They not even exceeded all my expectation on booking - they send a bottle of wine for us on that day! WIne was delicious, but their heart and participation was shining through all our stay!
Even if staff is there 9am - 5pm, security guards are around after hours. I had some lamps blinking at the front of the apartment and asked the security guards for help. They called to the maintenance people and at 9pm-15 minuted after my request- the light was fixed.
On our vacation, we went fishing, kite boarding, ordered snorkeling tour, glow-warms tour (they glow in a dark, last 15 minuted of the 2 hours trip, just so you be ready for this sunset tour with excitement-in the dark). Very nice down town shopping area - coffee shops, great japanese restaurant (sushi place), shopping, pharmacy, groceries...everything you need readily available and ample.
We toured the island on our car, found the #1 beach..and after 15 minutes on that beach we really wanted to get back to out hotel beach. The #1 beach is very quite and secluded wild beautiful beach with great houses around. But for many reasons we just like our hotel beach so much more... We did not rent bicycles but they are free, you can enjoy the ride after signing some papers with the office.
Dear Tuscany staff- Keep it up ! Thank you for the personal, top-notch service! Wonderful truly memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, two lighted tennis courts, complimentary wifi and complimentary bikes, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept dining and living area, fully equipped kitchens with state of the art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, travertine marble flooring. Master bedrooms with king bed overlook Grace Bay; the other two bedrooms, a queen and a set of twins, have ensuite bathrooms. Suites can be "locked off". Screened in patio, accessible by the master bedroom and/or the living room. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales