Very clean and well-run; extremely courteous and friendly staff. Hotel is basically set up as a condo complex where owners allow their units to be rented out by the hotel management if they are not in use and if they so desire. Our unit was immaculate, and as with all other units, faced the sea. Includes full size kitchen and laundry in the unit --very helpful for families like us who have small children. There are also 2 gas grills available for use --which we used just about every day. You can pay to use 1 bedroom (like we did) or up to 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bath. Would work well for 2 families with kids or a large family. Our unit was nicely decorated and modern and included Direct TV. Terrace faces the beach and is screened in so you can sit outside and not have any mosquito bites. If you can handle driving on the left side of the road, you should rent a car to go grocery shopping or to go to local restaurants (rent the car directly at the airport to save yourself the cab ride fare to the hotel and back to the airport --the fare from the airport to the hotel for us was $45, and the cost for a 1 day rental was $60). Beach there is great --as was the pool. They have a nice gym as well as 2 tennis courts. It was quiet when we went since it was the beginning of the off season (we saw a total of 3 other guests during our entire 6 day stay), but that was a plus for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, two lighted tennis courts, complimentary wifi and complimentary bikes, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept dining and living area, fully equipped kitchens with state of the art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, travertine marble flooring. Master bedrooms with king bed overlook Grace Bay; the other two bedrooms, a queen and a set of twins, have ensuite bathrooms. Suites can be "locked off". Screened in patio, accessible by the master bedroom and/or the living room. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales