Our family of 4 (children ages 6 and 4) came back from a magnificent trip to the Turks and Caicos.
I can validate that all statements made by previous posters are accurate.
Mike M's most recent post says it all.
We are already planning our return visit for 2013.
Aside: Try the fish tacos at Somewhere. They were good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, two lighted tennis courts, complimentary wifi and complimentary bikes, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept dining and living area, fully equipped kitchens with state of the art stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, travertine marble flooring. Master bedrooms with king bed overlook Grace Bay; the other two bedrooms, a queen and a set of twins, have ensuite bathrooms. Suites can be "locked off". Screened in patio, accessible by the master bedroom and/or the living room. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales