We just returned from a week at the Tuscany and could not have had a better experience! The entire welcome started days before I got there when I encountered problems with my rental car. One call to ShawnaMae and she immediately had it fixed. The check in procedure was so personal as she greeted each member of our party (with a big hug for the kids!). Our condo (402) was immaculate and well maintained with every amenity you could need. We have rented homes frequently throughout the USVI and we always felt like the kitchen utensils, plates etc were the cast offs from the owner. That was certainly not the case here! The kids and their grandfather each had their own room and bath so no one felt as if they were crowded. The Master Bed was a little on the soft side for us but the others where just right. The grounds are manicured and beautiful and then entire staff was always smiling!
ShawnaMae and Terria are really the icing on the cake of this fantastic family resort. They are extremely helpful with planning any outings, dinner reservations etc and really make it effortless for the guests. I have never felt so welcome to be visiting someplace. We were traveling with a 5 and 8 year old and they accommodations could not have suited us more perfectly. We were able to go out for 1 or 2 meals per day and then enjoy the rest of the meals in our room where the kids were able to eat quick and get back out to the beach! The Cabana right next door at the Beach Club is a very family friendly restaurant that is seriously less than a 5 minute walk down the path. All of our dining experiences out were very good.
Do's: Rent a car! Da Conch Shack! Sopadilla Beach! The Island Scoop for the best iced coffee and ice cream! Gateway IGA and Gateway Gourmet - have everything you could need! Go ahead and plan your next visit!
Maybe's: The Glow worm tour was neat to see but not that well organized. A long night but the kids loved it. Dive Provo: Not the most helpful dive shop. Seemed a little bit TOO busy for the casual diver.
Don'ts: I seriously can't think of a thing...
This is not the vacation if you are really looking for some wild night life but it is perfect for a beach loving family with children. The Tuscany is the place to be!
Call Terria and ShawnaMae today!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, luxury and intimacy are excellent words to describe The Tuscany - a luxury boutique resort offering 30 luxury suites. Located on Grace Bay Beach The Tuscany features an Italian inspired courtyard and European style swimming pool, a lighted tennis court, and a fully equipped gym. All suites are oceanfront, with an open concept living area and bedrooms feature an en-suite bath. Both living area and master suites feature panoramic ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Tuscany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Hotel Providenciales
- Tuscany Resort Providenciales
- The Tuscany Turks And Caicos/Providenciales