Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Must Have Groceries

Reviewed September 5, 2019
monyhngry
Atlanta, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Providenciales
from $110.88
from $85.00
from $23.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews grocery store whole foods salad bar prepared food sticker shock great store deli section deli counter leeward highway clean store island prices grace bay resorts deli meats seven stars hummus pineapple wegmans
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

The prepared food counter has a great selection of hot and cold food for takeout. We frequented Graceway during our 10 day stay.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank pereimon
Reviewed September 5, 2019

We stayed at the Bianca Sands (Regent) for four days and went here 3 of the four days. It was a short walk of less than about 5 minutes. Sit directly across from the Seven Star. They are also building a Ritz Carlton across from the store while I was visiting.

We needed water and other supplies and when researching hotels, one of the things that made me choose Bianca Sands was their website said it was a gourmet grocery store within walking distance.

This store was incredible and the staff was so friendly.

They have a small hot bar where I was able to get cheese grits and saltfish my first morning on the islands. Within an hour of eating the breakfast I was walking back to the store to stock up on enough food to carry us the remaining three days. Fruit, Yogurt, seafood, pastries, salad, water, and sunscreen

The King Crab legs were $46 a pound, so I passed on them, but took part in the peel and eat shrimp and purchased four pounds of them. I was glad I did.

They also have a build your own salad bar and a deli/prepared foods counter

I almost passed out when I saw bottles of Aquafina water for 59cents. The same bottle I spend upwards of $1.20 for in the USA

I didn't find it overly expensive for being in TCI and would recommend them to everyone that visits the island and have a hotel/resort in the area.

2  Thank monyhngry
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Good place, popular for everything you need for breakfast-lunch-dinner--- wines, beer, meats, veggies, fruits, gourmet grocery items , deli ,etc...

3  Thank manos6232
Reviewed August 24, 2019

Visited Turks for a week and went to Graceway 4 different times. Purchased our water and beer here as well as snacks, salad and fresh made sub sandwiches, made to order. Best deal was the sub sandwich. THis place will have all that you need.

Date of experience: June 2019
3  Thank H1764JLgregs
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Near by the Seven Stars Beach hotel it is definitely very furnished of any kind but very expensive especially if you want to buy fruit and vegetables.

1  Thank Albimoni